DREAM 17 LIVE RIGHT NOW! stream!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREAM 17 LIVE RIGHT NOW! stream!

click

-Top 10 ranked Lightweight Shinya Aoki(craziest submissions ever) taking on UFC vet Chris Clemti

-JOACHIM HANSON VS TAWA-****ING-JIRI!!!(FORMER LIGHTWEIGHT STARS AT FEATHERWEIGHT GOING TO WAR!)

-UFC vet TUF star GERALD HARRIS vs PRIDE VET & UFC VET NAKAMURA!

Pumped for this *****!

Thanks. Forgot Dream was on, looks like a star studded card.

Comment

War saku!!!!

Comment

Almost got that gogo...

Comment

haha damn good fights so far! and my b its Aoki vs former WEC champ Razor Rob who hits hard so he could always catch Aoki!

Comment

Bebe is ****ing legit this should be a damn good scrap! he ****in took it to Hanson!

Comment

haha whatd i say? that man is a problem! 1st round rape sub. Read that man a bedtime story!

Comment

That was a quick ass sub.

Comment

He needs a third fight with the street fighting banchi! Rematch with Hanson too be sick! His only other losses are to pRIME kID and Faber, no shame in that! A fight with either of them now would be sick!

Speaking of the street fighting banchi hes fighting the one mexican who trained with Chuck Liddell for alil I dont know if he still does, thats gonna be a banger!

Comment

You can tell Harris trains with King Mo, spent the whole fight diving at Nakamura's waste. The announcing is awful...

Comment

Working...
                    X