Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you catching parts of the Chargers vs Broncos game tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you catching parts of the Chargers vs Broncos game tonight?

Both have kind of cruddy records but shockingly since there division is weak either team can still try to win the division. I hope Chargers pull out the win, because if Broncos win I don't see them doing anything to progress and try to win the division.
    Yes, I'm Chargers fan or a huge football fan in general
    25.00%
    Probably parts of the game
    50.00%
    No
    25.00%

I'm watching just because I like a good football game.

If I had to pick a team, I'm actually picking the Broncos. Because if Gates gets any catches I lose this weeks fantasy match-up

Comment

War Broncos.....................My Dad and my bro drove down there this morning,so my family will be representing at Qualcom.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        War Broncos.....................My Dad and my bro drove down there this morning,so my family will be representing at Qualcom.
        Good luck to your team, even if I'm rooting against them.

By the way have any of you ever visited South Park?

Comment

When you're a fan of a team that never won the super bowl, you kind of feel for other teams fans who haven't won a super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            Good luck to your team, even if I'm rooting against them.

By the way have any of you ever visited South Park?
            Probably my Dad i have lived in Vegas my whole life and only visited a few times.

Comment

Not a very big draw but it's football so I'm gonna tune in

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                When you're a fan of a team that never won the super bowl, you kind of feel for other teams fans who haven't won a super bowl.
                I feel ya and when the superbowl comes appreciate every sec of it i know i did.

Comment

I'm glad the cowgirls season is horrible this year, that was uncalled for how they rubbed it in the bills face that they lost 4 back to back years in the super bowl. Will beat the ever **** out of the cowboys when we play them this year and dedicate it to Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                  X