No announcement yet.

Anna Kournikova at Wimbledon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Anna Kournikova at Wimbledon

Live now playing in the doubles. Seriously hot stuff!

she still plays? hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      she still plays? hmm
      I guess so i didn't think she did either till i just swapped over the channel. I was thinking who the hell is this chick? Still looking as fine as ever :bukkake:

Comment

Like she never left.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          I guess so i didn't think she did either till i just swapped over the channel. I was thinking who the hell is this chick? Still looking as fine as ever :bukkake:
          i rememebr she was dating Pavel Bure when she was like 17 or 18 and he proposed to her $10 million ring

he got rejected and she started going out with Sergei Fedorov

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            Looks like she just came back to play doubles with Martina Hingis early last month after a 7 year break from professional tennis. 29 is not that old for doubles, I think Navratilova was still playing doubles prof pretty well at like 50 something.

Comment

i used to have a giant pic of her on my bedroom wall years ago, playing tennis showing a bit of camel toe.

Comment

Damn didn't have a clue she was even thinking of playing any kind of Tennis again. Always good for Tennis when she does. Even if she doesn't win LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  Damn didn't have a clue she was even thinking of playing any kind of Tennis again. Always good for Tennis when she does. Even if she doesn't win LOL!!!
                  Check that all heterosexual males win when she plays Tennis.

Comment

shes fine as hell but sucks horrible at tennis she should just pose for playboy and call it quits

Comment

Working...
                    X