Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has the best chance to defeat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think has the best chance to defeat Mayweather?

Let the debate begin. Even if you don't think any of the three could beat him just pick who you think has the best chance. IMO, it is Shane Mosley. Shane still has good speed but he also has good power.

I think Miguel would beat Floyd but Shane would have a better chance imo. I know Miguel beat Shane but it was obvious Miguel was struggling at the end and I think it could hinder him a big against Mayweather, plus Mayweathers speed is much greater. I still think Miguel gets it done but Mosleys speed and to follow that up with power would give him the best chance.

I think Floyd beats Manny so I don't have much to say about that other than size kills.
    Shane Mosley
    54.22%
    Miguel Cotto
    19.28%
    Manny Pacquaio
    26.51%

mosley or cotto. mosley might be a little too old at this point so floyd can run to a decision but if shane catches him its nite nite for floyd. cotto is still prime, has good power and a good jab that he can land on floyd when floyd leans forward face first. floyd has no power so he wont be able to stop cotto from stalking him. cotto stops him late like he did judah.

Comment

Miguel will put a hurt on FLoyd.

Whoever thinks Floyd will KO Cotto is a idiot!!!!!!!

Comment

One thing is for sure...Pacquiao has literally no chance against Mayweather.

None of them beat him.

Mosley is more durable than Cotto. But Cotto's jab could potentially give Floyd problems. I think he beats them both though.

Comment

I def think that Pacquaios stock went way down last night. Not only in a future Mayweather fight but even in the fight on Nov 14.

Comment

Paul Williams would beat him.

Too bad there are no Leonards, Hearns or Haglers nowadays. Those guys would have easily beaten Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I def think that Pacquaios stock went way down last night. Not only in a future Mayweather fight but even in the fight on Nov 14.
              Its strange because, well maruez Looked way smaller and on all of that. But yes his stock when down.

By the way, why Floyd didnt let HBo to weight him, fo Fight night weight?

He looked to me like he was 155 pounds in the ring!!!

Comment

Out of those three.......ummmm.....maybe Mosley. Mosley has at least some semblence of strength to push Floyd around and that's the only way I think you can beat him. Overall I think only a MW will take Floyd out.

Comment

Shane Mosley is faster and a much bigger puncher than Cotto, he can also take a much better punch than cotto, thats funny because head to head Cotto beats Mosley but MOsley definatelly can beat more fighters and more styles than Cotto, for example, I have Mosley 50/50 against FLoyd and a favorite against Pacquaio, I have coto mayeather 50/50 but 80/20 for pacquaio against cotto, If Floyd can beat Mosley I see no way Cotto can do any better, Mosley boths applys pressure better and is better and finding his spots, Mosley might just be the only guy that can beat FLoyd and is by far the highest risk vs reward fight out there for FLoyd Mayweather

Comment

Mosley, and Williams even though he's not an option.

Comment

Working...
                    X