What was worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c'mmon the walk wasnt that bad..

Comment

The decision was worse but the ring walk was a close runner up.

Comment

to be fair the ring walk was entertaining, but for all the wrong reasons. the mouthing of the words to the song and the dancing in the ring was shocking.

Comment

shocking thing it was choreographed.... by the way he stopped and waited for the second part of music..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
            to be fair the ring walk was entertaining, but for all the wrong reasons. the mouthing of the words to the song and the dancing in the ring was shocking.
            i was laughing my balls of, thought it was funny as ****. he just doesnt care if he looks stupid.
            Pure entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              i was laughing my balls of, thought it was funny as ****. he just doesnt care if he looks stupid.
              Pure entertainment
              He seems to think he is cool but he looks like a prat, it was funny as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
                shocking thing it was choreographed.... by the way he stopped and waited for the second part of music..
                so chorreographed lol, maybe thats what he was doing in his training camp rather than working his nuts off to get in shape.

Comment

Working...
                X