Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I keep getting called a ****** because of my avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Actually no, that pic of him was taken as he was walking in the ring, doesnt look like a fake pose.. At least he isnt giving the peace sign and holding money If that was the case,.. you might have a point..

But you dont.
    It's the mindless expression on his face.

Loook at this pic:

Does it make you embarrassed to be a member of the same biological species as him?

If you answer no, then you are a ******. If you say yes, then perhaps there is hope for you.

Comment

That is some racist **** you said kay kay.. Oh well. Agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
        It's the mindless expression on his face.

Loook at this pic:

Does it make you embarrassed to be a member of the same biological species as him?

If you answer no, then you are a ******. If you say yes, then perhaps there is hope for you.
        dude, i just think his face is like that. always givin' the ol' stink-eye.

Comment

what the hell is a ****** anyway??? if you're calling somebody that i bet you are comfortable using the word ni--er when no non-whites are around.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            what the hell is a ****** anyway??? if you're calling somebody that i bet you are comfortable using the word ni--er when no non-whites are around.
            From my observation the only people who use this word are racists. It of course means white ****** and to them anyone person who is a "******" is a disgrace since apparently they aren't proud of being white (i.e. hating everyone else).

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              That **** is ignorant. Really.
              lol thats ******ed

ive never seen you say anything that would make me think you're a ******

Comment

Wow Ive got another word added in my vocabulary. I really pick up a lot of new words here on boxingscene.

Comment

That depends. Have you ever said a negative thing to me? If so, then the answer is yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X