Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else seriously thinks Ortiz has some mental/emotional issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else seriously thinks Ortiz has some mental/emotional issues?

I don't mean this as shot at the kid...I said before tonight that i liked the kid and thought he was headed towards big things.

I just see in him like maybe that upbringing and the way he talks about things...He kinda seems like a little bipolar to me.

Like the kind of person that goes from one extreme to the next.

Before he comes back to boxing he really needs to get his mind in check and sort out whatever issues he may have.

I hope nothing but the best for this kid...He fought his heart out and decided to give it up when he knew he could not win...again no shame in that.

I hope the Mexican base will not hold it against him...he's just young...and maybe mentally fragile...He may not be cut out for the sport...only time will tell.

Victor your a great talent...failure is just a bump in the road on the way to greatness.

I just want to state that these are just my opinions and it's not like im a psychologist...
    Last edited by BOOMbip; 06-27-2009, 11:31 PM.

A mexican Zab Judah.

Comment

Where do you get that he seemed like a real nice guy,blamed himself not his trainers or his camp.

Comment

i agree with TS.. doesnt make sense to me either..
        this guy got nothing... and he is a potential superstar in boxing..
        why quit like that...

or maybe he is just a coward and as he said doesnt like to have some sort of physical handicapped when he get old..

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          Where do you get that he seemed like a real nice guy,blamed himself not his trainers or his camp.
          NAh i'm not saying he's a bad person or a dick...I'm saying maybe he's mixed up in the head.

He talks about really personal things and then smiles or is almost crying then laughing...I don't know I just get a vibe like he might go into depression and be euphoric the next minute.

Like with the statements about he doesnt deserve to get hit like that and seeing whats next for him.

He won't feel like that tomorrow...and I know a lot of boxers say that...but with this kid I just feel like it might be a real mental issue like medication type.

Like I said I could be wrong i'm not a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
            I don't mean this as shot at the kid...I said before tonight that i liked the kid and thought he was headed towards big things.

I just see in him like maybe that upbringing and the way he talks about things...He kinda seems like a little bipolar to me.

Like the kind of person that goes from one extreme to the next.

Before he comes back to boxing he really needs to get his mind in check and sort out whatever issues he may have.

I hope nothing but the best for this kid...He fought his heart out and decided to give it up when he knew he could not win...again no shame in that.

I hope the Mexican base will not hold it against him...he's just young...and maybe mentally fragile...He may not be cut out for the sport...only time will tell.

Victor your a great talent...failure is just a bump in the road on the way to greatness.

I just want to state that these are just my opinions and it's not like im a psychologist...
            Agree,btw,u live on 2nd and cumberland?

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
              i agree with TS.. doesnt make sense to me either..
              this guy got nothing... and he is a potential superstar in boxing..
              why quit like that...

or maybe he is just a coward and as he said doesnt like to have some sort of physical handicapped when he get old..
              I don't think he's a ***** at all...Did you see those right hands he took?

I think he might be damaged goods...not mentally prepared for what it takes to be a pro boxer.

I think maybe his upbringing may have scared him...maybe im reading to much into it.

I wish him nothing but success.

Comment

Maybe he's jus more of a boxer than a warrior...

Comment

I could tell he was getting very annoyed in interviews when they asked him how it feels to be the "next Oscar." Maybe he just wanted all of the hype to end and gave up.

Comment

alll the talk about being the next dlh got to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X