Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux inferior than all Donaire opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    I badly want to see this fight, for me, this is the fight I'm hoping for the most this year. Both these guys are deserving of this fight, they both bring enough to the table already, this fight hopefully won't be over marinaded by the ageing Bob Arum...but who knows with him
    Lol..yes we know what Arum does..I think he will marinate it longer than we believe..

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Could have sworn Donaire knocked out pound 4 pound rated, undefeated and prime Vic Darchynian so bad Vic didn't even know he was knocked out! But I guess that was all timing, somehow Donaire knew that Vic wasn't at his best!

Donaire doesn't get the credit he deserves on NSB for some reason. If you can't tell he's a great fighter, I don't know what to do for you. Rigondeaux stylistically is a problem for ANYONE. But let's not simply assume he'd beat donaire because he's a great boxer. Rigo was hurt pretty bad in his last fight by a far inferior fighter than Donaire. As much as I love Rigondeaux, I honestly can't say he could survive a flush Donaire hook or not.

Donaire vs Rigondeaux is the fight I'm looking forward to the most in 2013. I think it's a fantastic match-up which must be made. No excuses.
      You have that opinion because you are neither mexican or filipino..

Comment

Didn't read.....

I think the fight happens this year though....

Comment

We all know who are the best current top banthams and Donaire hasn´t fought any of them. Can´t get any more hypejob than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
            We all know who are the best current top banthams and Donaire hasn´t fought any of them. Can´t get any more hypejob than that.
            Are you sure??? Donaire doesn't fight at 118

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Didn't read.....

I think the fight happens this year though....
              Of course you didn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                Of course you didn't...
                Pretty sure its the same as all your other love fest threads for Rigo.... Cant imagine it would be any different from the last one.... He hasn't done shit since

Comment

Are you sure??? Donaire doesn't fight at 118
                  But he still fights flyweights like Narváez.

Comment

Nonito vs Rigo must happen 2013 or TR is a joke.

Comment

Pretty sure its the same as all your other love fest threads for Rigo.... Cant imagine it would be any different from the last one.... He hasn't done shit since
                      Read it..nothing from there is mine..I just colected and put it together...even you can read it in less than three minutes...you will know about what are ppl commenting so you can reply with confidence..
                      Last edited by Angry Cuban; 01-01-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X