No announcement yet.

MERCITO GESTA doesn't have the goods to be a champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERCITO GESTA doesn't have the goods to be a champion

This guy is going to lose a unanimous decision against Miguel Vazquez, Miguel will run and jab all night like he usually does and Gesta will just stand there staring and not throw anything besides one combo a round. This guy has no killer instinct, no power, no defense and is lazy. I can't believe this guy called out Adrien Broner.

I am betting on Vazquez and and Gamboa to beat their two filipino opponents on the Paquito vs. Marquez undercard.

I am thinking Vazquez by decision and Gamboa by knockout within 5 rounds?

Gesta might get to Vazquez, but he wants no parts of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
      Gesta might get to Vazquez, but he wants no parts of the problem
      He won't get to Vazquez, Gesta is not a come forward fighter he is a counter puncher who is lazy with no killer instinct, the only way to beat a guy like Vazquez is to pressure him hard to the body and just throw a lot of punches at him and close the gap something Gesta doesn't do.

Broner will knockout Gesta quick.

Comment

with a little help of PED, he can achieve things..

Comment

I'm hoping he fights Broner, I need the lols

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            i doubt gesta fights broner, they are under GB and TR. i'd love to watch that though, gesta has an entertaining style with tons of fight in 'em, his southpaw stance would nullify broner's shoulder roll defense. the fight will be determined by who's got more power, i think gesta has a tiny more than broner and wins this

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              lol he won't because Vazquez will out box him with his awkward sloppy running and long arm style. Gesta will just stand there and get hit, dude has no aggression at all

Comment

Working...
              X