No announcement yet.

"My opinion on (insert recently relevant fight or fighter here)"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    Pac fight is never going to happen, and mayweather is going to tear Bradley apart.

Martinez vs Chavez is gonna be a hell of a fight. I want to see what happens there first before i think about their next opponents.
    I got Junior. Do it for Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I never really understood why so many of you feel the need to create these types of threads. I mean, it's not exactly like any of you guys are a published author, analyst, or even a noted intellectual known for their witty pontifications on the sport, is it?

Granted once upon a time NSB did have a (relatively small) pool of fairly interesting and intelligent users who were known to phrase such thoughts in elegant elocution (The Great A and Kayjay immediately spring to mind), but they never felt the need to create such asinine threads - They were content to just pen their thoughts in existing threads.

But something happened along the way during the social media boom that birthed the "my thoughts are important" movement where now every halfwit with a wifi connection thinks his or her opinion on any given topic deserves a thread of it's own.

It doesn't. It just makes you look like an even more colossal self-important douchebag.

That is all.
      Lol, so true!! Im a member of several different sites and the biggest of the self important douchebags are the guys who constantly bump their own threads for attention.

Comment

Working...
      X