Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Has Cintron As The Lineal 154 Champ LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rate Cintron as the #1 long jump Champion!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Even if it wasn't a mistake, what's would be so funny about it? Who else is better than Cintron at 154? Cotto ducked him. He beat Williams. And of course, he beat Angulo who's #2. Seeing how ring only recognizes a champ when a #1 beats #2, Cintron is already practically the champion since he already beat Angulo.
      Then a rematch with Angulo is called for, I doubt Kermit the Frog will beat him again. The first fight was pretty good and very close IMO!!

Comment

He may of been ranked too high but seriously who out of the top 10 can beat Cintron?? I think only Sergei and possibly Cotto can. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          He may of been ranked too high but seriously who out of the top 10 can beat Cintron?? I think only Sergei and possibly Cotto can. That's about it.
          Angulo will beat him if they have a rematch!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
            Then a rematch with Angulo is called for, I doubt Kermit the Frog will beat him again. The first fight was pretty good and very close IMO!!
            I would like to see it too, but god knows what's going on with Angulo's immigration issues. For the time being though, nobody can claim they're better than Cintron at 154 unless Cotto and Sergei step up like Mr. Fantastic said.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Its a mistake. I noticed it before with Bradley being Ring Champ
              Yeah, I think they've made some changes to their layout and someone just got confused. He's definitely not Ring champion.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                not really, Angulo is ranked nr 1 and cintron is in red-spot where usually the ring champ is.

they got a new layout. its like beta version. still little mistakes.
                Wron he's just the number 1 contender.

Comment

clearly says ring champ vacant..hes ranked #1 not champ

Comment

Working...
                  X