I'll say what many of you think, LEGALIZE PEDS IN BOXING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Why not I say.

JMM performed better than ever against Manny on roids.
    Holy became legendary after using hgh
    Floyd and rjj have both tested dirty at least once.
    Manny has been accused for years of peds.
    Toney won a heavyweight title on roids.

Screw it legalize them that way all fighters can use them and we have a truly level playing field and possibly better fights.
    Yes please.

As a Scientist it would mean more money and funding for research.

A more level playing field and greater advancement, that could possibly end up helping the average Joe on the street improving medical issues.

Comment

88 Ben Johnson crushed Carl Lewis in the 100 meter

I was blown away at how fast he ran...
      Cheating is gonna happen.. No way to stop it..
      Everyone should do the right thing...but..
      People will always be looking for an advantage.
      Looking for an edge people will do anything.

Comment

Why not I say.

JMM performed better than ever against Manny on roids.
        Holy became legendary after using hgh
        Floyd and rjj have both tested dirty at least once.
        Manny has been accused for years of peds.
        Toney won a heavyweight title on roids.

Screw it legalize them that way all fighters can use them and we have a truly level playing field and possibly better fights.
        Exactly! Couldn't have stated it any better! The main question is, why shouldn't athletes be allowed to consume performance enhancing drugs in the first place? The usual answers are:

- Athletes must be 100% natural and clean.
        - Athletes mustn't cheat.

My response to those answers are as follows:

1) For the first answer, my response is that the notion / idea of any athlete being 100% clean or natural in the modern world which is predominantly artificial and unnatural is a red herring and a non - sequitur logical fallacy. You can't have an unnatural world with as many artificial things as there is whilst having 100% natural or clean athletes. Makes no sense! Excluding athletes, even average people from the 1st world countries are consuming high quanities of unnatural and artificial chemicals when they eat beef, meat and even fruits. Beefs are often pumped with artificial steroids and fruits often have additional chemicals put into them. Thus, there's no need for athletes to be clean and unnatural. Let them consume whatever they want, as long as this rule applies for every athlete then there's no problem.

2) For the second answer, my response is that if every athlete is consuming drugs, then there isn't any cheating as the same rules are being applied equally / evenly to everybody. Cheating only occurs when different rules are being applied to both parties.

Comment

do you see the unnatural muscle on those body builders?? yeah.. i'll pass on that.

legalizing ped will make the tech on ped grow much faster, rightnow there are already ped which will cause massive bodily harm. when HW boxer body is the same as those freak body builder there will be a ped with more deadly side effect, and many boxer and trainer will happily gamble with their life taking the substance just for 1 hour freak performance.
          in the end it will be the same, the commision will have to banned those new substance.
          is the human nature, greed and ambition will make us take certain thing to another level ignoring of the terrible consuquences.
          Last edited by betmen; 10-03-2017, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
            Exactly! Couldn't have stated it any better! The main question is, why shouldn't athletes be allowed to consume performance enhancing drugs in the first place? The usual answers are:

- Athletes must be 100% natural and clean.
            - Athletes mustn't cheat.

My response to those answers are as follows:

1) For the first answer, my response is that the notion / idea of any athlete being 100% clean or natural in the modern world which is predominantly artificial and unnatural is a red herring and a non - sequitur logical fallacy. You can't have an unnatural world with as many artificial things as there is whilst having 100% natural or clean athletes. Makes no sense! Excluding athletes, even average people from the 1st world countries are consuming high quanities of unnatural and artificial chemicals when they eat beef, meat and even fruits. Beefs are often pumped with artificial steroids and fruits often have additional chemicals put into them. Thus, there's no need for athletes to be clean and unnatural. Let them consume whatever they want, as long as this rule applies for every athlete then there's no problem.

2) For the second answer, my response is that if every athlete is consuming drugs, then there isn't any cheating as the same rules are being applied equally / evenly to everybody. Cheating only occurs when different rules are being applied to both parties.
            Exactly.

It levels the playing field for sure if all boxers were on peds. There would be no more talk about Floyd, RJJ, Toney, Holy, Briggs etc being roided out because the opponents could legally do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Your signature says you don't give a f** about Asian fighters, so why do you care?
              Lmao rotf lol...

Comment

So we should make a sport more dangerous than it already is? Only armchairs! Go to a gym and spar a boxer and afterwards tell me if they should use PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  So we should make a sport more dangerous than it already is? Only armchairs! Go to a gym and spar a boxer and afterwards tell me if they should use PEDS.
                  You're talking nonsense lad.

It's MORE dangerous when a world class athlete roids up and fights a guy not on peds. That's ****ing dangerous. 2 guys with the same stuff in their system now comes down to strictly skill and tactics.

Comment

Pedophiles should be banned FULL STOP! Boxing or not, those sick freaks need to burn. You probably thought you were pretty funny starting this troll thread, or maybe you are a sick bastard trying to spread your pedo propaganda. Either way take it elsewhere

Comment

You're talking nonsense lad.

It's MORE dangerous when a world class athlete roids up and fights a guy not on peds. That's ****ing dangerous. 2 guys with the same stuff in their system now comes down to strictly skill and tactics.
                      So in order to stop that feonbappening let the PED guys beat each other to death or a vegetative state and you’ll enjoy it more because they’re evenly PED’d up eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X