Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner exposed riding in coach!!! Broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Dont forget TAXES!!!
    He didn't and this is why Evander Holyfield kept fighting until he was damn near 50. Didn't save and had to pay for all those damn kids and taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      This guy just made money fighting pacquaio and now he’s flying on coach ???

I bet all that strip club money and money flushing down the toilet looks real good now lol

Them lawyers are probably taking him to the cleaners.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...43Wbo5UE9oNw5S

He wasn’t even in the main cabin lord have mercyyyyyy lol .

Lmaooo I fly better then this fool.
      Is it confirmed that is AB, didn’t look exactly the same, perhaps because it was filmed using a cheap phone camera

Comment

No doubt that Broner will end up broke, but who really cares. Why do grown men care about another man’s finances.

Quit being gossip hoes

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          He didn't and this is why Evander Holyfield kept fighting until he was damn near 50. Didn't save and had to pay for all those damn kids and taxes.
          That’s why I laughed out loud watching Evander do ring walks while reciting bible verses. It’s very hypocritical. Like one can be holy and father 35 kids with 30 woman. Gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            That’s why I laughed out loud watching Evander do ring walks while reciting bible verses. It’s very hypocritical. Like one can be holy and father 35 kids with 30 woman. Gtfo
            Abraham (the Bible guy, not Lincoln) had two wives, Sarah and Keturah. Also, he had a concubine named Hagar whose son was Ishmael. Admittedly that doesn't come close to Holyfield's level, but three women in the tent is still a lot of trouble.

Comment

He also needs to stay out of jail.

Comment

Working...
              X