Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 75 Results (Spoiler)

Since the fights aren't on live TV here are the full results:

Main card
    Light heavyweight unification bout: Quinton "Rampage" Jackson defeats Dan Henderson via Unanimous Decision (49-46, 49-46, 48-47) at 5:00 of Round 5 to become the Undisputed* Light Heavyweight Champion[6]
    Light heavyweight bout: Michael Bisping defeats Matt Hamill via Split Decision at 5:00 of Round 3[7]
    Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo defeats Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipović via Unanimous Decision at 5:00 of Round 3
    Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis defeats Paul Taylor via Submission (Armbar) at 4:14 of Round 1 [8]
    Light heavyweight bout: Houston Alexander defeats Alessio Sakara via TKO (Strikes) at 1:01 of Round 1[9]

Preliminary card
    Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau defeats Terry Etim via Unanimous Decision at 5:00 of Round 3
    Light Heavyweight bout: Thiago Silva defeats Tomasz Drwal via TKO (strikes) at 4:23 of Round 2[10]
    Lightweight bout: Dennis Siver defeats Naoyuki Kotani via KO at 2:04 of Round 2[11]
    Welterweight bout: Jess Liaudin defeats Anthony Torres via TKO (strikes) at 4:10 of Round 1[12] -Wikipedia
    Last edited by Cutthroat; 09-08-2007, 09:17 PM.

damn crocop sucks............

Comment

I'm not going to read who won cuz i'm watching right now but Cro Cop looks horrible again.

Comment

Cro Cop has officially became the Zab Judah of MMA..

...though I must say, UFC treated him like he's the gawd of the heavyweights when Cro Cop hasn't gotten a title in Pride except for OWGP championship, but he has lost to Fedor, Randleman, Noguiera, Hunt, and a draw with Silva. Add to that Gonzaga and Congo.

Comment

man that dude has not done **** in the UFC......matt hamill looking good right now rd 3 starting.......how he lost im baffled?.....cant believe i used that word.....

Comment

I hate when friends fight
            It always makes for a slow boring fight.

Comment

Wasnt suprised at any of the outcomes, except a little on the CroCop fight, he looks more tenative every time he fights now. If he would've kept Cheik going backwards like he did in the first round I think he could've takin it...

Comment

Working...
              X