Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Hotel About Block Away From Manchester Terror Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... It's raining in Sheffield... The venue, Bramall Lane stadium, doesn't have a retractable roof... There will be quite cold tonight -- about 13-15 deg. Celsius...

Comment

Use would of been speaking german to you idiot they would of went straight for use if they beat britan divy use arent men just fan bums all look like donald trump and with that fool in charge use will get your nuclear war with russia whos nuclear arsenal outnumbers yours own faults for voting in the biggest mug in thr world

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        the british were the ones who really dealt most of the damage against Germany. They were so small in comparison and were never taken over. tough little country. as of late though, it seems they have gone soft. the whole country is foreign and overun.
        You are right but Saxons (Germans) and Normans (nordic french/former vikings) conquered England

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
          Please quote any spelling mistake I made in that comment except the swear words for obvious reasons, idiot.

Also didn't read your comment because I knew it would be more American ******ation.
          Personal attack flagged. Your swear words were misspelled. So u dont Know how to spell, obviously. I don't misspell words, even swear words. And obviously u read my post, or else how did u Know that I called out your spelling?

Lastly, this is an American website (Boxing scene). We may let u foreign ****s use it, but only with out permission, because we're being nice. Great Win by Spence, huh? ***

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
            Use would of been speaking german to you idiot they would of went straight for use if they beat britan divy use arent men just fan bums all look like donald trump and with that fool in charge use will get your nuclear war with russia whos nuclear arsenal outnumbers yours own faults for voting in the biggest mug in thr world
            Use? Divy? Is that above ppost even in English? It looks like it was written by a ******ed 8 Year old. Write it in proper English grammar, in a comprehensible way, then maybe I will reply. What the **** is a "use"? Use is a verb, meaning utilize. It is not a plural form of "you", as you is a singular and plural noun. I'm an expert on English grammar, so don't test me, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              Personal attack flagged. Your swear words were misspelled. So u dont Know how to spell, obviously.[gap]I don't misspell words, even swear words.[gap]And obviously u read my post, or else how did u Know that I called out your spelling?

Lastly, this is an American website (Boxing scene).[gap] We may let u foreign ****s use it, but only with out permission (you don't own any part of this site gay boy), because we're being nice. Great Win by Spence, huh? ***
              Seen as you were referring to the swear words I used, clearly you're a moron. I had to change the spelling so I could say them.

I bolded every word you mispelled, turns out your grammar is awful too so I put all the times you used capitals incorrectly in in bold too, I also input "[gap]" to show you using spaces for no reason after a full stop. Lmao what do they teach you idiots in the US

Lastly, yes a good win for Errol Spence, happy for him & disappointed that Brook lost.
              Last edited by Poppo168; 05-27-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Not hear to impress an arsss hole like u pal just to put you straight wtf ny grama is like i write as fast as possible to clowns like you not to waste time and i fought in iraq and afghan i seen first hand how weak your nation man for man you little nazi

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Not hear to impress an arsss hole like u pal just to put you straight wtf ny grama is like i write as fast as possible to clowns like you not to waste time and i fought in iraq and afghan i seen first hand how weak your nation man for man you little nazi
                  U write incomprehensible sentences like a ******ed down-syndrome patient. Look at your run-on sentence. Learn grammar. Then I'll take u seriously. You really sound like a ******ed person. My wife is laughing at you. And English is her 6th language. Yes, SIXTH.:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                    You were right. I am stupid. U Win.
                    LOL, "U" is an abbreviation not a misspelling. And I dont misspell curse words. I dont spell **** with a k, as in "kunt". If they censor the words, so be it. But I dont misspell them. **** **** ass **** mother****er ***** ass bastard ****** dick sucker. That's how I spell curse words.

And Boxingscene.com is a private business. They can ban anyone they wish for any reason. It is an American based website. They could ban u Tomorrow if they so desired. So yes, they are just "letting" u use it, just like us Americans are "letting" other countries exist. We can change our minds and stop being so nice Any Time we like. Bye, we are done here. **** (spelled with a "c", not a "k".).

Also, I eliminate apostrophes (as in writing cant or dont, instead of can't or don't), in the interest of typing faster. This is commonly done.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      LOL, "U" is an abbreviation not a misspelling. And I dont misspell curse words. I dont spell **** with a k, as in "kunt". If they censor the words, so be it. But I dont misspell them. **** **** ass **** mother****er ***** ass bastard ****** dick sucker. That's how I spell curse words.

And Boxingscene.com is a private business. They can ban anyone they wish for any reason. It is an American based website. They could ban u Tomorrow if they so desired. So yes, they are just "letting" u use it, just like us Americans are "letting" other countries exist. We can change our minds and stop being so nice Any Time we like. Bye, we are done here. **** (spelled with a "c", not a "k".).

Also, I eliminate apostrophes (as in writing cant or dont, instead of can't or don't), in the interest of typing faster. This is commonly done.
                      With all your grammatical & spelling errors, not to mention your poor punctuation & terrible structure, it's clear to see you're an idiot, lmao at your stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X