Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if a real warrior like Marquez ducked Guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if a real warrior like Marquez ducked Guerrero....

and a pretend warrior like Bradley (with headbutts on his side) ducked guerrero....what in the world makes you think lil floyd would fight him? lol

floyd/jmm 2, may 4

Marquez destroys easy Guerrero at 126 130 135 140 or 147

Guerrero was exposed by Salido c'mon is a Fighter Class B- The Eternal Interim Champ

Comment

Sell dat fite brudda.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
        Marquez destroys easy Guerrero at 126 130 135 140 or 147

Guerrero was exposed by Salido c'mon is a Fighter Class B- The Eternal Interim Champ
        what kind of boxing fan are you? a fighter loses when hes young to someone who tested positive and hes done? even if u think salido was clean, hes a good fighter anyway who cares. in the end, jmm, tim and floyd will duck this guy

"I've come to the realization that Marquez absolutely wants no part of me," Guerrero said. "I'm his mandatory and he's choosing to fight Morales. I don't want to hear any nonsense that I don't have a big enough name, or that he's not going to make the money he wants fighting me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
            what kind of boxing fan are you? a fighter loses when hes young to someone who tested positive and hes done? even if u think salido was clean, hes a good fighter anyway who cares. in the end, jmm, tim and floyd will duck this guy
            Salido's in the B Test was Negative Shut Your Mouth

At these moment if salido wants the Victory .. The Nevada Comision would deny aprobation for Salido Fight in Nevada(All USA) for Many Years.. Salidos doesn't have a Big Promotor for challenge the Nevada Comision at these moment
            Last edited by Bitel Diamond; 02-01-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
              Salido's in the B Test was Negative Shut Your Mouth

At these moment if salido wants the Victory .. The Nevada Comision would deny aprobation for Salido Fight in Nevada(All USA) for Many Years.. Salidos doesn't have a Big Promotor for challenge the Nevada Comision at these moment
              like i said even if he was clean he is a good fighter anyway, it doesnt mean anything.

IN FACT, that fight was the co-feature to mayweather/baldomir PPV and yet floyd insists he didnt even know who robert was just months ago!! lol.

Comment

The WORDS MARQUEZ AND DUCK DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER! Marquez fought TWO guys who both ducked each other in Mayweather and Pac and a HUGE list of other top fighters!

Comment

Working...
                X