• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Chav is an ATG.
    Off for a long walk off a short pier now

Comment

Im definitely up there. Im top quality. And everyone likes Robin Reid too.

Comment

i vote me....

i've got at least another 10 years left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          The day you get made and ATG poster on the Internet is the day you need to shut your laptop and go for a walk outside and come to terms that you have spent far to much time online
          well you're one of the greatest posters in the history of the internet.

and you're a fookin' chav!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            You're by far the best of the newer batch. No offense to any of the other newer guys, but you would've fit right in here during that era.

You remind me a lot of Mangler, actually : Just a real chill dude with good taste for the finer things in life who can talk about damn near anything and keep it interesting.
            Thanks Bringer mah homie. I really wish I woulda found this place back then(my old ass was too slow to catch on to the internet age like a dummy ).

It woulda been great to be a part of the convos about the fights at the time and other misc things that went on in the Lounge and Dome.

Tha Mang is a Legend :manglah:, and if I remind you of him then I know Im on the right track, I appreciate the compliment to the fullest(That dude is a beast with his fight breakdowns, he atleast needs to bless us with those on the weekly; but I digress, cause Im only being selfish with that there ).

Im on holiday leave, so I should/hope to be posting more often. Got family in town so I figure most of my postin will be in the evenings as I put a smidgin of eggnog in my Crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Kid?......Isnt he like 28?
              25. still got plenty of test running through these nuts.

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              I meant to call him "punk".

old and covetous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Broner wishes he can buy a bugatti

that guy strikes me as the kind of man who would relish the chance to buy a car that exceeds his net worth

broner might make that kind of money down the road. it will almost certainly never be something he "should," buy, or that would be a reasonable purchase, but he may indeed be able to get his credit and assets to where he can afford to buy something like that.

i'm not at all familiar with what a boxer's credit would look like in the eyes of a bank, especially somebody like broner. they can make huge money, but they may not. huge risk.

if you can actually afford a bugatti veyron you're insanely wealthy. i can't even imagine the type of person they're trying to attract with a car like that.

anybody seen the video of the jackass who puts one into a river?
                Last edited by New England; 12-20-2012, 12:04 PM. Reason: forgot one of my favorite words: certainly.

Comment

Some more ATG posters:

Walt Liquor

DaGreatest

LarryX

Horus

Reed

Myself (Burner)

Tunney (Freedom)

Deanrw

Shadows

Kev

Domi

LefttyGunzz

Cheif2ndzonly

SweetPea50

Crillz

SekondsOut

Donttasemebro

JackRuby/Maniac310/Jacktheripper, etc

And how no one mention Crillz???
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-20-2012, 12:03 PM.

Comment

In terms of the newer posters, NE, chief, and Russian Crushin have caught my attention. They would get my vote into the hall of fame. However gone are the days where you would earn your stripes in nsb. I used to love that place, sad to see how the b!tches took over.

Comment

try to be a big fish
                      ya little guppie
                      ____ _____ _____ ___ ___ ________!!!

100 billion.

Comment

Working...
                      X