Is DeMarco fighting Broner next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is DeMarco fighting Broner next?

Is this confirmed?

Scheduled for the 17th of November according to Boxrec though they have been known to be wrong in the past.

Hope this one happens, we'll see what Broner is really made of.

I'm pretty sure it's all but 100% official. It'll happen. Great fight, best fight for him at the weight right now.

Comment

According to some info the only thing that was missing was Broner's signature.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'm pretty sure it's all but 100% official. It'll happen. Great fight, best fight for him at the weight right now.

Win-lose-draw I will give Broner his props for stepping up. Not many rate DeMarco I think its kind of too knock Valeros best win but there is no doubt in my mind DeMarco is a damn good fighter coming off a good string of wins.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Win-lose-draw I will give Broner his props for stepping up. Not many rate DeMarco I think its kind of too knock Valeros best win but there is no doubt in my mind DeMarco is a damn good fighter coming off a good string of wins.
          Linares and Molina were good wins at those times, he's the #1 ranked LW right now, it's the best fight to make for sure. DeMarco was definitely Valero's best win, and it's a good win for sure.

If Broner beats DeMarco, I'd like to see him unify with either Burns/Mitchell or Abril/Bogere, than he can move up to 140. Or perhaps by then, Gamboa may be up to 135 lbs and they can make that fight.

This is all of course, IF Broner wins these fights. We'll find out if Broner has the goods for sure in this fight I think.

Comment

Actually Vincente Mosquera was Valero's best opponent not Demarco.

Also it probable won't happen but I would like to see the winner of Burns/Mitchell fight the winner of Demarco/Broner. I think Burns probable comes out on top
            Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 09-18-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Actually Vincente Mosquera was Valero's best opponent not Demarco.

Also it probable won't happen but I would like to see the winner of Burns/Mitchell fight the winner of Demarco/Broner. I think Burns probable comes out on top
              Would have been interesting too see how he woulda done if he hadn been locked up.I actually would that it was his best win just because he had too overcome the knockdown,a tough fight early and a very hostile crowd.In regards too Broner Demarco i fully expect Broner too sign on and we will get a very interesting contest.Im backing Tony too prevail in a tough Broner speed will be problematic but i think Demarco can fight his way too a ud.

Comment

Demarco will be his fight quality oppenent for broner. He wins he gets credit. Demarco although lacks the skill level of Broner he has proven to be tough and will not quit and win or lose he will bring out the best in broner and will show up to win not just for a paychecl. Looking forward to this fight

Comment

Broner gets props from me.... as long as he makes weight.

Comment

Don't know about "fighting" more like getting a "beating" from Broner

Comment

Working...
                    X