Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jorge Linares back Oct. 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to here he is making his return he has excellent pieces he just hasnt been able to connect them to make him the fighter he should be yet

Comment

he will win now that he got rid of that bum coach who can only train guys 1 way.

war linares!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Yup but he's like Khan at times, for some reason feels he needs to trade knowing his weaknesses.

Again, he's back to where he started, with his old trainer in Japan.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Good to hear that, Roach was just not the right coach for him.

Comment

wow, never thought i'd hear of linares having a fight here in chicago. fortunate for me though, i'll def make plans to catch this. hopefully a venue is announced soon so i can know more details. thanks for the info TS! glad he got rid of "joke coach" roach, hopefully he bounces back well.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Yup but he's like Khan at times, for some reason feels he needs to trade knowing his weaknesses.

Again, he's back to where he started, with his old trainer in Japan.

Good to hear that, Roach was just not the right coach for him.
            Yup, a lot of people suggested for him to go back to Japan and he actually did. I love the guy's style so I hope he can make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              He's been left Roach. He went back to Teiken in Japan.

Linares's problems is more than just cuts. His chin is one of them. He also doesn't seem to be giving these cuts time to heal or get that **** fixed.

I knew he went back to Japan but I thought he was just taking a break, didn't know he left Roach that's good news.

Linares' biggest problem is defense and head movement, the chin wouldn't be an issue if he didn't get hit a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X