Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love PAC and I just want somebody to lay him out cold inside the ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradley8-4
    Ya. Fact is Bradley broke his ankles and Pac STILL couldn't do anything. Next time, with his two good ankles, Bradley will win 12-0 or even stop Pac.

See what happens when Pac fights a undrained fighter?
    Ive been following Bradley and in 28 fights he brought the fight to his opponents but coudnt bring it on PAC. The first time he did such a thing. Bradley couldnt even crack an egg and expect him to KO PAC who has never been KD'd eversince fighting in American soil. Thats when PAC became healthy eating 3 times a day.

Comment

becuase anyone who tries to ko pacquiao gets koed first, thats why! you just cant fight fire with fire if youre trying to beat pacauio unless you are way bigger , stronger and faster than him. the man is an offensive machine

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
        So the way to beat him is run ala Mosley, ala Bradley, ala Cotto. That'll probably work if PAC ages some more. What Im trying to say is somene to try to KTFO PAC hence no controversy!
        yeah that's one way to beat him or you could also make him cross eyed with a body shot if you feel like it thats another way to beat him

you know you have 4 options of blueprints on how to beat Manny Pacquiao but unfortunately there is no blueprint on how to beat Bradley yet

Comment

Originally posted by bradley8-4
          Bradley still won, what difference does it make?

Bradley OWNS PAc.
          Says you, even your boy has to say "I gotta look at the tape to see if I really won". What kind of **** is that?

Comment

Why are you putting unhealthy PAC fights in there. Dude was only eating once a day during those times.
            Suck on this instead..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Suck on this instead..
              Troll.

PAC wasnt only eating less but unhealthy foods as well. He said it himself whatever is on the table.

Comment

Troll.

PAC wasnt only eating less but unhealthy foods as well. He said it himself whatever is on the table.
                Are you still b1tching? He lost get over it...

SD12

Comment

Troll.

I thought it was because he had on itchy socks

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    that because they realize Manny boxing IQ is legally ******ed and can't move to his left
                    He's the Derek Zoolander of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dbtayag View Post
                      He's the Derek Zoolander of boxing.
                      I been trying to find a clip of that catwalk but I failed miserably

Comment

Working...
                      X