No announcement yet.

Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
    Stupid Chicanos making Mexican born Mexicans look bad. A real Mexican is not stupid enough to say, "**** America" to Americans.
    a mexican born mexican that acts like a ****** is worse.

Comment

i didnt hear him say why he kept saying WETBACK

Comment

I thought it was funny. I've been saying the same shit for years, but no one wants to listen to a whiteboy. It took a black man to put your entire country in its place. Ouch, it must still burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
          i didnt hear him say why he kept saying WETBACK
          Are you sure this was said at any point.......

Comment

Mr Capone-e announced yesterday on twitter he made a diss song to Kat Williams but doesn't wanna release it yet, he wants few more Chicano rappers on the track like himself.

Comment

Pinche ****** how come kramer got in trouble he also was stating facts

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
                lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
                  Well, for one, Kat I dont beleive said any racial slurs.......
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=500155
                  As stated in the above link, BOTH Mexicans and blacks were lynched, which was what Kramer was alluding to.....so I guess you are right.....he was stating facts....

Katt for the most part was talking nonsense because Mexico did fight for the land.......and just because you have to move to another country to further yourself and your family, it doesn't mean that you don't love your country of origin......

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                    Well, for one, Kat I dont beleive said any racial slurs.......
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=500155
                    As stated in the above link, BOTH Mexicans and blacks were lynched, which was what Kramer was alluding to.....so I guess you are right.....he was stating facts....

Katt for the most part was talking nonsense because Mexico did fight for the land.......and just because you have to move to another country to further yourself and your family, it doesn't mean that you don't love your country of origin......
                    but mexicans being lynched were overshadowed because of the lynchings done to the blacks 70 something percent of the lynching were done to blacks
                    http://faculty.berea.edu/browners/ch...chingstat.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      naw kat was well within his rights and in my opinion he was ethically right for defending the country that he lives in and makes his money in.

....................No he wasn't

why do people disregard all fo the ignorant sht he said just because you agree with 1 thing?

thats stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X