Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Joshua Was Terrible; Had Different Doping Tests In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In English, Golovkin is an aw-shucks politician, all goofy and ingratiating. In Russian, he's an outspoken, opinionated a-hole. Always been that way.

Not that he's wrong to pile onto AJ, who seems to LIKE losing. Wilder would kill him. I hope the fight happens, but it never will. Nobody ever fights anybody. He'd kill Ruiz also. But they won't fight.

Nobody actually fights anyone.

Comment

Your thoughts, Tom Cruise?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
        Yeah Golovkin sat on his laptop all night to find out what Whyte had to say about AJ and then just had to repeat it.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          don't know if I believe the PED stories

maybe, not sure

I am glad AJ lost for the same reason I am glad Pacquiao and Golovkin lost.....

because they are all liars, with a MASSIVELY stupid fanbase

Pacquiao fcuked Mayweather around for five years, with lies and bullshlt..... ridiculous childish excuses to avoid a blood test, and stories about stadiums etc

Golovkin fcuked Ward around for a year, with lies and bullshlt..... with stories about 154-168, and ridiculous excuses that made no sense whatsoever

AJ fcuked Wilder around for 6 months, with lies and bullshlt.....

#karma
          #godlovesboxing,andhatesliars

AJ is the most obvious drug cheat in world sport.

Where theres smoke theres fire. And theres a truck load of smoke around AJ, constantly, with people in the industry accusing him constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
            Yeah Golovkin sat on his laptop all night to find out what Whyte had to say about AJ and then just had to repeat it.
            man u made me spit out my tea lmaooooooo

Comment

GGeeG is not really accusing him of doping here but alot of people think hes doing something... but how will the differnt testing methods ruin your skills?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                AJ is the most obvious drug cheat in world sport.

Where theres smoke theres fire. And theres a truck load of smoke around AJ, constantly, with people in the industry accusing him constantly.

when he was younger, prior to the olympics..... he looked REAL ripped..... not sure much has changed

he always seemed to have under-developed chest muscles.... well, for a "body-builder" anyway..... suggesting that his weight program was very much tailored to boxing

i dunno, no idea

there needs to be better testing

who was that guy who said that for YEARS..... but everyone scoffed?

big-mouth rich dude who was pretty much unbeatable..... can't remember his name now

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  GGeeG is not really accusing him of doping here but alot of people think hes doing something... but how will the differnt testing methods ruin your skills?

I didn't really think he did either

just that for AJ EVERYTHING was different

the title is kinda misleading when it implied that

it looks like that fella who for years insisted that all of his opponents WILL take a drug test if they want to fight him..... the one who everyone used to laugh at..... was right all along

Comment

AJ fought so poorly it was not even a good fight. Ruiz fought the same as he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      WOW! Those are STRONG Allegations and it is being throw around and by Multiple Fighters!

Dillian Whyte is not using "ALLEGEDLY" he is flat out saying AJ Cheats
                      So did Miller, you know what else Whyte & Miller have in common?

Same thing as Canelo, BJS, Fury, Ortiz, Povetkin and a lot more.

There is some irony is all the shade getting thrown at one of the guys who hasn't been caught with PEDs. Similarly its true not failing a test doesn't prove you haven't doped, i.e Lance Armstrong, but its not like it hasn't caught a fair few.

Comment

Working...
                      X