Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPIC LDBC BlueBlood TV shreds LDBC, “Canelo beats Charlo...stop Hatin on him..”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIC LDBC BlueBlood TV shreds LDBC, “Canelo beats Charlo...stop Hatin on him..”

TIMESTAMPED! Click To Play!!!

Phenom

Shredded!

Comment

Blue Blood doing the right thang

Comment

You don't get it doe.
        Hate to repeat it, but most of them LDBC folks can't hate on Cnelo
        because that's one of their hero TBE's best win.
        Much like Luis Ortiz who is Deontay's one and only meaningful win.
        Both ped users Cnelo and Ortiz must keep on winning.

Comment

For the 100th time why do yall care about the opinions of obviously biased fans? Boredom?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            You don't get it doe.
            Hate to repeat it, but most of them LDBC folks can't hate on Cnelo
            because that's one of their hero TBE's best win.
            Much like Luis Ortiz who is Deontay's one and only meaningful win.
            Both ped users Cnelo and Ortiz must keep on winning.
            Ahh so that’s why Toney, RJJ and Holyfield are loved so much

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              For the 100th time why do yall care about the opinions of obviously biased fans? Boredom?
              What do u mean? Blue Blood Sports TV is one of Eddie Hearn’s favorite YouTube channels. I guess because the LDBC is being cracked down some channels are starting to acknowledge Canelo Alvarez.

Blue had all these guys quiet on the panel. Awkward.

Comment

Interesting video too

Comment

THE END IS NIGH, THE END IS NIGH.

It turning in to a bit of a tough slog these days for the LDBC, there cant be too many new avenues of lies and hate they can go down and alot of things, lies, narratives they have said defending the likes of Spence, Wilder, Ortiz, The Charlo's are starting to get destroyed through truth and time. Most of the things that are exposing their bias and lies are coming from the very people they have been defending.

I feel some of them are feeling the heat on the things they are saying because its become just too obvious its either race related or just blind defense of anything PBC no matter how bad it looks. I think Blueblood was just supposed to of ripped in to the whole event, crapping on anything and everything DAZN related. He didnt get the script.

I think Blueblood will be taken in for a disciplinary but should come out with no worse than a verbal or 1st written warning from 78 or one of their other chief demons. They will prob dock his wages too just cuz they seem to love taking money off people for very little work. Blueblood needs to watch himself though cuz lately he keeps slipping up and keeps giving us snippets of truth. He could end up with a dismisal if that keeps happening.
                  Last edited by DaNeutral.; 05-05-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    THE END IS NIGH, THE END IS NIGH.

It turning in to a bit of a tough slog these days for the LDBC, there cant be too many new avenues of lies and hate they can go down and alot of things, lies, narratives they have said defending the likes of Spence, Wilder, Ortiz, The Charlo's are starting to get destroyed through truth and time. Most of the things that are exposing their bias and lies are coming from the very people they have been defending.

I feel some of them are feeling the heat on the things they are saying because its become just too obvious its either race related or just blind defense of anything PBC no matter how bad it looks. I think Blueblood was just supposed to of ripped in to the whole event, crapping on anything and everything DAZN related. He didnt get the script.

I think Blueblood will be taken in for a disciplinary but should come out with no worse than a verbal or 1st written warning from 78 or one of their other chief demons. They will prob dock his wages too just cuz they seem to love taking money off people for very little work. Blueblood needs to watch himself though cuz lately he keeps slipping up and keeps giving us snippets of truth. He could end up with a dismisal if that keeps happening.
                    That's a kinda severe Bruvva. It's not the serious. It's only boxing. Now as a Bruvva yourself you know that Canelo is only being propped up as a propaganda tool against GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X