No announcement yet.

Woman wakes up alone on dark, parked plane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Woman wakes up alone on dark, parked plane

A woman has said she was left alone on an Air Canada plane after falling asleep during a flight.
    Tiffani Adams said she fell asleep while flying from Quebec to Toronto on 9 June. When she woke up, she was freezing cold and still buckled into her seat, but the aircraft was parked.
    She said she had experienced "reoccurring night terrors" since the incident took place.
    Air Canada has confirmed the incident occurred and is investigating.
    Ms Adams managed to call her friend Deanna Dale to let her know where she was when her phone died less than a minute into the call.
    She was unable to charge her phone as the plane had been shut down.
    Ms Dale called Toronto Pearson Airport and told them of Ms Adams' whereabouts.
    While she was on board, Ms Adams managed to locate a torch in the ****pit of the plane and attempted to attract attention.
    She was found by a luggage cart operator who she claimed was "in shock".
    Ms Adams said that Air Canada staff offered her a limousine and a hotel but she declined, wanting to return home as quickly as possible.
    She added that representatives from Air Canada had called her twice as part of the investigation and apologised.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48739532

Got to be the lamest of air staffs or a prank gone too far.

Either way you do get jolted up when a plane lands, can't be bothered to wake up is lame too..

I don't think such a event would be that scary, if the plane is left outside? There would be some moonlight coming inside through the windows.

But yes plane is probably in a hangar. I assume the toilets would have a light working in there.

Comment

How the eff you don't notice a person buckled in?

Something is sketchy here. Either she's lying about something or this flight crew is doing molly during the flight & just got too much of their own sh^t going on to insure everyone gets off the plane.

Comment

I got cuffed up by an air Marshall, long story, but he remembered to free me from a toilet on a 767....

I got crazy strange stories.. but true.. it sucked smelling other people excrement, and pee, from Haneda, to Haneda, no body. Believes me anyway.. except those that know me. I sat in other dudes piss, on the ****ing rubbery, linoleum, asking myself, why can’t i just go with the flow....I’m my own worst enemy, I can’t avoid drama..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          How the eff you don't notice a person buckled in?

Something is sketchy here. Either she's lying about something or this flight crew is doing molly during the flight & just got too much of their own sh^t going on to insure everyone gets off the plane.
          Yeah something is fishy with this, also how can she not know when the plane lands, light come on and people take walking off the plane. It was not a long duration flight too, bïtch must have popped some sleeping pills..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I got cuffed up by an air Marshall, long story, but he remembered to free me from a toilet on a 767....

I got crazy strange stories.. but true.. it sucked smelling other people excrement, and pee, from Haneda, to Haneda, no body. Believes me anyway.. except those that know me. I sat in other dudes piss, on the ****ing rubbery, linoleum, asking myself, why can’t i just go with the flow....I’m my own worst enemy, I can’t avoid drama..
            Hmmm... more than cuffing, getting locked in an airplane toilet sounds more brutal of a punishment..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Yeah something is fishy with this, also how can she not know when the plane lands, light come on and people take walking off the plane. It was not a long duration flight too, bïtch must have popped some sleeping pills..
              I can envision someone sleeping through the landing easier than I can envision that person being overlooked by the crew.

I mean don't they gotta go through & close all the hatches or do the cleaning people do that?

Either way doe it seems like a walk thru would be a part of the protocol of the plane being deboarded & how do you miss a f#cking whole person. I mean is this chick like 4'3 or something? Was she wearing the same color clothes as the seat was & she was kinda camo'd?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Hmmm... more than cuffing, getting locked in an airplane toilet sounds more brutal of a punishment..
                I just couldn’t stfu...sometimes, it best to obey the evil white man, and his glock... talking one’s self into an unenviable position, is best left to social justice warriors..MCC stuuupid generates, negative consequences.. I hope I learned my lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I can envision someone sleeping through the landing easier than I can envision that person being overlooked by the crew.

I mean don't they gotta go through & close all the hatches or do the cleaning people do that?

Either way doe it seems like a walk thru would be a part of the protocol of the plane being deboarded & how do you miss a f#cking whole person. I mean is this chick like 4'3 or something? Was she wearing the same color clothes as the seat was & she was kinda camo'd?
                  I can see how cabin crew missed her, in short flights and flights which are not immediately getting ready for another take off the crew does not go through the passengers.

They wait at the door and say thanks or whatever customary greeting would be. Crew don't close hatches as cleaning crew takes over in the case of a prep for re-take off.

I often see cabin crew leave the flight as soon as everyone exits or they stay on until a wheelchair person is wheeled out, especially on a domestic flight.

Not sure if the lady in question here was on pills or what!? But I cannot fathom sleeping through an entire landing, checkout of plane when there is hustling around you..

Comment

it would be a trip if you wake up to an empty air plane lol... the closest i've come to this was falling asleep on a school bus lol. my stop was the last stop of the day and it was only me and another kid getting off at that stop. i fell asleep but the bus driver caught it and stopped the bus like 5 min after leaving from the last stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X