No announcement yet.

Extremely attractive Sheriff has sex wth 16 yr old boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    A friend of mine told me when he was 11 a 15/16 year old girl use to attack him hold him by the head and rub his face in her ****.
    LMFAO bruh

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I was talking with this girl and she was telling me her friend like having sex with young guys because the hard all the time and cum a lot.

Maybe that is why all these pedo cougars are going for?

A friend of mine told me when he was 11 a 15/16 year old girl use to attack him hold him by the head and rub his face in her ****.

Maybe it is also a power thing as well.
      Lmao! That’s one reason to take care of yourself too.

You can be 30 and look like you’re 20. Keep that baby face. A coworker the other day told me I look like I’m 12. Lmao. He told me I should go out to a bar and look for a cougar.

I think 12 is a stretch, but people are surprised when they find out how old I really am. They think I’m at least 5 years younger than I am. Just get a close shave. Take a few years off.

Comment

Nope, not my type, but when I was 16, I’d of shot my goo gun all over her old leathery azz and face.

Comment

you need to look up EXTREME in the dictionary. then look up golden shower. then go to a Knicks game and see if they'll give you one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
            A Sacramento County sheriff’s deputy has surrendered to police after detectives determined she had sex with a 16-year-old boy and obtained a warrant for her arrest.

The Folsom Police Department reports Shauna Bishop went to the Sacramento County Main Jail Thursday, where she was arrested and charged on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation with a minor and molesting a child.

Back in early May, the 44-year-old was accused of having "sexual contact" with the teenage boy at a Folsom home while she was off-duty. She was placed on paid administrative leave.

The 5-year veteran of the force worked as a patrol deputy and had volunteered with the Sheriff’s Activities League, where she worked with at-risk children and teenagers. While Bishop knew the victim prior to the incident, she did not meet him through her job.

The police department says they do not believe there are any other victims.
            Over 16 white dudes better step their game up. No wonder they sound so bitter on the forum. Too busy hating I suppose. Your women need the D and they need it bad.

Beer, bring on the BBC, as Chad stroke game is weak af.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Where the fuK were all these women when I was a young buck?

Pisses me. Off. I was right there for the taking too. Walk home to school by myself. Lots of female teachers. SMH.
              These women, are no doubt, peeping these kids' package and seeing something their husband/boyfriend/partner is lacking. Notice, they're women who has gotten close to these kids, counselors, teachers,etc, as in the case with the sheriff, activity counselor with at risk youths.

These women are predators. As long as they are not prepubescent, I consider the kid lucky. She could buy him Jordan's and shiiit. A school mate of mine had a teacher financier, too. Too bad he got greedy and was blackmailing the ish out if her.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                whoever wrote this article got some low ass standards if he considers that "extremely attractive"
                You have not seen the body. Some women have average face and extremely attractive body. By the look of her arms, she seemed to be really tone.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  These women, are no doubt, peeping these kids' package and seeing something their husband/boyfriend/partner is lacking. Notice, they're women who has gotten close to these kids, counselors, teachers,etc, as in the case with the sheriff, activity counselor with at risk youths.

These women are predators. As long as they are not prepubescent, I consider the kid lucky. She could buy him Jordan's and shiiit. A school mate of mine had a teacher financier, too. Too bad he got greedy and was blackmailing the ish out if her.
                  Lol you think these women are seeing a big package and that's why this is happening?

These women suffer from low self esteem and attention from these boys makes them feel good. Makes them feel young again. Lots of attention and I'm sure the texting was off the charts.

Women love to feel young again. They love feeling like they're in control of these young men.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Lol you think these women are seeing a big package and that's why this is happening?

These women suffer from low self esteem and attention from these boys makes them feel good. Makes them feel young again. Lots of attention and I'm sure the texting was off the charts.

Women love to feel young again. They love feeling like they're in control of these young men.
                    I have heard grown women seeing young kids' package and get all crazy. I remember growing up in the Caribbean, age 12 at the time, and had a cousin my age who was packing more than many of the bigger men. The mature ladies would asked to see his package all the time and tell him how gifted he was and ladies will financially support him.

When I was in highschool, I had another friend with an 10-11incher. He measured in front of us with those 12 inch ruler. This dude would bang his helper all the time. He said she told him that he was abnormal. You have no idea how filthy women are.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Lol, she isn't all that, but she's definitely attractive compared to most women who work in that field.

Most women who work in law enforcement look like Dog the bounty hunter.
                      I lived in Netherlands for a few months 9 years ago.

One of the things that caught my attention (others were how clean the country is and how good the weed is) were female police officers. There was plenty of them, much more than in all the other countries I've been to, and 90% of them was at least attractive and many of them were smoking hot. Idk, maybe it was one of the requirements. Blondes, with long legs, great bodies. Would love to be interrogated by them.

Overall Netherlands is a very nice country, one of the best in Europe. Maybe even the best.
                      Last edited by Szef; 06-15-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X