Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC call full investigation against Matchroom...but they loved Wilder wanting a body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC call full investigation against Matchroom...but they loved Wilder wanting a body

As they all said for Breazeale...”but but it’s boxing... if he dies he dies...”

After the LDBC feel compassion and owned by Spencer Fearon preaching, now they want Hearn fully investigated for malpractices...

Tsk tsk

lol...desperate and sad....so desperate and sad.....hopefully you and AJ will be checked into the same mental health facility so you guys can sort things out...maybe some medication and a shrink might help

Comment

This LDBC **** is one of the most pathetic things i've seen in sports. Very insecure men that have some weird love for a guy they've never even heard speak.

Comment

Actually, this is a legitimate issue. If the reports are true, that Eddie Hearn knew about Joshua suffering a concussion just 8 days prior to the event and allowed him to get inside of the ring and fight anyway then this could get his promotional license provoked in the states or perhaps even in the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          lol...desperate and sad....so desperate and sad.....hopefully you and AJ will be checked into the same mental health facility so you guys can sort things out...maybe some medication and a shrink might help
          Wait a minute, you’re LDBC, you should be for AJ’s “concussive” well being. You’re going against their code! I think you are confused... smh

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            As they all said for Breazeale...”but but it’s boxing... if he dies he dies...”

After the LDBC feel compassion and owned by Spencer Fearon preaching, now they want Hearn fully investigated for malpractices...

Tsk tsk

Frankie we get along & all yet what Deontay said wasnt serious and that goes to everyone else that got offended and took Wilder's slang, urban talk seriously when it was just done to promote a lousy fight that had no buzz, Hell even a religious man like myself laughed when Deontay W said all that since it's comedy if you dont literally believe he is serious just like when Adrien Broner does + says controversial things to remain relevant

Meanwhile forcing a man that was rumored to have issues with his health (concussion due to spar KO) to fight is some Don King $h1t

Comment

everyone who was around here hyping up aj are talking about everything but what happened Saturday night. you all did it to yourselves with all that sht talking and disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                Frankie we get along & all yet what Deontay said wasnt serious and that goes to everyone else that got offended and took Wilder's slang, urban talk seriously when it was just done to promote a lousy fight that had no buzz, Hell even a religious man like myself laughed when Deontay W said all that since it's comedy if you dont literally believe he is serious just like when Adrien Broner does + says controversial things to remain relevant

Meanwhile forcing a man that was rumored to have issues with his health (concussion due to spar KO) to fight is some Don King $h1t
                You’re justifying when Wilder elaborated why wanting a body on his resume was ok?

This reminds me of the Tyson threads where LDBC defended Tyson for the rape charge... all because Dershowitz fooled people as it’s his job to stir controversy. Chomsky owned his dumbass too

Comment

before the start of round 7 AJ asked his coach "why am I feeling like this?" and the guy totally ignored him. why wouldn't he ask him what he felt? what if it was a brain tumor? these people don't give a fk about AJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    these clowns say that I am 78sports tv lmaoooooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X