No announcement yet.

Do you have a YouTube channel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a YouTube channel?

If you are monetized, how much are you making per month or video? Just curious to know if I should make an effort to start one for side income.

Here's my channel.

I haven't made jack from it I just use it to try to get exposure. #mytimewillcome

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZ...PI7xM6g/videos

Comment

Hope you get that break one day. This youtube money seems easy if you love what you’re doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
        If you are monetized, how much are you making per month or video? Just curious to know if I should make an effort to start one for side income.
        You're too late. The monetization party is over. There's no easy side income anymore because they changed that in 2018 and got real cheap. I still see a lot of guys who get a couple thousand subs, they're excited because they think they're on their way, and then get denied monetization because they don't qualify under the new rules. And, the guys I know who did qualify and used to make a side income stopped bothering because the checks became a joke. Unless you have a huge audience ready to go, it's hardly worth bothering to try because there's no money in it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          You're too late. The monetization party is over. There's no easy side income anymore because they changed that in 2018 and got real cheap. I still see a lot of guys who get a couple thousand subs, they're excited because they think they're on their way, and then get denied monetization because they don't qualify under the new rules. And, the guys I know who did qualify and used to make a side income stopped bothering because the checks became a joke. Unless you have a huge audience ready to go, it's hardly worth bothering to try because there's no money in it anymore.
          which is why almost all youtubers now also promote merchandise and have sponsors like audible, dollar shave club, and other services.

I think a YT channel can still potentially be a decent side hustle especially if you are doing or talking about something you are really passionate about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
            Hope you get that break one day. This youtube money seems easy if you love what you’re doing.

Thanks bro. Subscribe if you like.

Comment

I amke over 10 grand a month from youtube. I might hold seminars here soon, maybe.

$500 for the 3 step course.

Comment

Working...
              X