No announcement yet.

Kessler clearly beat Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler clearly beat Froch.

I had it between 7-5 it could have also been 8-4. Kessler won the fight clear as day, and in some rounds had froch ready to go. Pros to Kessler he took out the trash.

I scored the fight 140-99 to me.

Comment

I had it 7-5 too.

Comment

Watching the stream, I had it 6-5-1 for Kessler. Maybe 7-5 Kessler. I'll have to watch it again in HD on Showtime.

Comment

I had it by 2 rounds.

Trash?

He gave it everything, left it all in the ring and hes trash? I don't understand.

Comment

Indeed. Kessler clearly won!

Comment

I had 117-112 Kessler

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
                I had it by 2 rounds.

Trash?

He gave it everything, left it all in the ring and hes trash? I don't understand.
                The guy sucks, and Kessler is past it, and still lost, mind you Kessler couldn't wina round against Ward. Once Abraham knocks this joker out we wont see him anymore.

Comment

Yep, Kessler won. Both of them did bloody brilliant. Put on a great fight. Kessler the superior.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I had it between 7-5 it could have also been 8-4. Kessler won the fight clear as day, and in some rounds had froch ready to go. Pros to Kessler he took out the trash.
                    I agree Kessler clearly won. Don't think the bold is a great thing to say, you're a better poster than that Street.

Comment

Working...
                    X