Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People whats your opinion on TYSON GRIFFIN and his FIGHT OF THE NIGHT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People whats your opinion on TYSON GRIFFIN and his FIGHT OF THE NIGHT?

He won 5 or 6 Fight of the Night award.

He is entertaining to watch.

Comment

yeah, he keeps up the pace of the fight and goes for the win by ko or how ever he can which makes for a good fight to watch.

Comment

He's a very exciting fighter, and very talented aswell.

Comment

good fighter who improves every time he fights. hard to believe he started out as a wrestler, he's developing some very slick hands. most of his fights go the distance (in the ufc neway) but at least they're exciting.

Comment

his leg was bent like a damn rubberband....he's always in a good scrap.....

Comment

Dos Anjos could have beaten him if he kept on kicking that leg.

Comment

i was very impressed with tyson griffin . he took the fight to dos anjos all the way through even with a gimp leg . i look forward to seeing his next match .
                Last edited by legitballa77200; 04-03-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmaphilippines View Post
                  i could not understand for the life of me why Dos Anjos didn't throw any kicks to that leg after he applied that submission. huge mistake on his part

Tyson is a quality fighter, but he needs to start finishing some fights. i honestly can't remember the last time a fight of his did not go to the judges

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
                    his leg was bent like a damn rubberband....he's always in a good scrap.....
                    Originally posted by mmaphilippines View Post
                    Originally posted by legitballa77200 View Post
                    i was very impressed with tyson griffin . he took the fight to dos anjos all the way through even with a gimp leg . i look forward to seeing his next match .
                    Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
                    i could not understand for the life of me why Dos Anjos didn't throw any kicks to that leg after he applied that submission. huge mistake on his part

Tyson is a quality fighter, but he needs to start finishing some fights. i honestly can't remember the last time a fight of his did not go to the judges
                    yeah, i was thinking the same thing, dos anjos should have kept the pressure on the leg

Comment

Working...
                    X