Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Marquez vs. Diaz featured fight on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Marquez vs. Diaz featured fight on boxingscene?

Did they just totally oversee Darchynian vs Arce or is it not a worthy fight?

my mistake.......

Comment

Get on it CHUPS

Comment

lol The ****? Where is all this Arce praise comin from? Diaz and Marquez are platinum dipped in diamonds compared to those two.

Arce makes tough fights out of fightin bummish guys, Mijares was the same way. Vic will get that big ass bird nose of his bent to the side like a car door mirror once it gets hit by a grocery cart when ever he faces another name down there. lol He already got laid out once. It wasn't even a normal lay out, lol it was probably one of the most hideous knock outs for that time period. Even with what Arce lacks, those short shots of his I still think will give Vic problems, cause Vic isnt all that great either.

Comment

They are fighting for the WBA, WBC, and IBF title...it would actually be a good match..just cuz you aren't watching it doesn't mean anyone else wants to watch

Comment

its politics man!

HBO>Showtime

Comment

Vics the first to unfy the belts at his divsion, and Arce and Mijares are hugely popular in Mexico. Arce was even on Big Bother lol....Juan Diaz is overrated.

Comment

I can live with myself if I missed Marquez/Diaz, but I would kill myself if I missed Darchinyan/Arce. I think alot of cats here feel the same way. Darch/Arce is gonna be a barn burner while Marquez/Diaz would be more of a chess match.

Comment

Working...
                X