Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever experienced something that made you very sad and happy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever experienced something that made you very sad and happy?

simultaneously?

i'll come back with something after i think about it.

extacy........

Comment

Graduating high school was pretty bittersweet. I was excited to finally get out and start college, and sad because I knew I wouldnt see a lot of my friends again.

Comment

Sex makes me feel this way. Satified and guilty at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
          Graduating high school was pretty bittersweet. I was excited to finally get out and start college, and sad because I knew I wouldnt see a lot of my friends again.
          Same here, that's a perfect answer for the question.

Comment

My mate dying of Cancer..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              My mate dying of Cancer..
              Wouldnt u sat it was more relief than happiness?
              Im guessing u mean u were happy because ur mates suffering was over.

Actually. Wen my dad died i was almost happy. Yet kinda sad. Not sure which i felt more.
              He was quite a bastard, so wen he finally got cancer and went into hospital our house was free of all the tension and aggro. He was a alcoholic, and just a mess.
              Wen he died our house was a great place to be again.

So i guess i was relieved, yet definatly happy, and yet sad because he ****ed up his life.
              Its very sad if, wen u die, the people who were closest to u are actually happier that u have gone. Although he died very quickly after getting cancer, and didnt really suffer, i think he knew wat a complete ******* he had become, and therefore had been suffering for years.

What a ****ing downer of a post this turned out to be!! lol

Anyone got any jokes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru View Post
                Wouldnt u sat it was more relief than happiness?
                Im guessing u mean u were happy because ur mates suffering was over.

Actually. Wen my dad died i was almost happy. Yet kinda sad. Not sure which i felt more.
                He was quite a bastard, so wen he finally got cancer and went into hospital our house was free of all the tension and aggro. He was a alcoholic, and just a mess.
                Wen he died our house was a great place to be again.

So i guess i was relieved, yet definatly happy, and yet sad because he ****ed up his life.
                Its very sad if, wen u die, the people who were closest to u are actually happier that u have gone. Although he died very quickly after getting cancer, and didnt really suffer, i think he knew wat a complete ******* he had become, and therefore had been suffering for years.

What a ****ing downer of a post this turned out to be!! lol

Anyone got any jokes?
                i can really relate to this, b0Bby

...one time, fairly recently, i was in a situation where i got something i really wanted, but as i thought about it i realized i wasn't ready for it yet. i was both sad and happy at the same time

Comment

Grandmother's death. She was gettin old, sufferin thru a lotta ****. Hated to lose her but was glad she wasn't gonna have to keep livin in pain.

Comment

Working...
                  X