Garcia more polished than Lucas lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia more polished than Lucas lol

Now I have heard it all.

Danny Garcia is crude as f.uck! You can say Judah won, Alexander won, whatever man this guy got outboxed by Ashley Theophane

This all stems from hypejobs. Ancient Morales gave bum ass Maidana a tough fight so my god Danny Garcia must be special! He beat Khan - lol so did Prescott and Julio Diaz came mightily close I give him credit for Khan but its only because he is so crude nobody expected it not that they thought Khan was some beast.

Did you see those right hands he was throwing? I had tears in my eyes.
    Zab took his left hook away, worked out his power was overrated to fu.ck and whooped his ass for the remainder. He'd beat him in a rematch.

What does Garcia even have to keep Lucas off of him?
    Honestly the kid don't beat Peterson, Lucas or Ajose, I don't think he'd even beat Khabib or Guzman.

Ajose was paid to keep away from Garcia for a good reason - He is a bigger, faster, more polished version of Judah with a higher workrate, 10 times the heart and chin & he is prime. Hes is the fighter Zab could of been. The ''Super'' Judah everybody could see but would never show up he just doesn't have GBs backing and the paper titles to back this up.

Lucas isn't getting much respect from me for beating Garcia, hes already beaten better fighters. Garcia is nothing much outside of NSB hype.

Ajose, Alexander, hell Soto would probably beat Garcia ffs

Comment

We'll all see when he, hopefully, fights Matthysse.... because he's going to be on that ass for 12 rounds.
      Even Peterson would be a good challenge.
      Zab did better than I thought and the opposite

Comment

I agree, Danny throws punches that make me scratch my head. Try that against Lucas. See how it works out for ya

Comment

He is being hyped by the puerto rican fans, which I dont blame them for, Danny is somewhat entertaining cause he has no skills and has power so you just waiting to see if he can land a power shot also i dont blame em because they only have like 2 champions so hey what else are they gonna do?

Comment

I'll be very surprised if Danny actually agrees to fight Lucas, it can safely be said that people avoid him like the plague for good reason, in my eyes he may as well be an undefeated fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              We'll all see when he, hopefully, fights Matthysse.... because he's going to be on that ass for 12 rounds.
              Even Peterson would be a good challenge.
              Zab did better than I thought and the opposite

I think his chins good but I can not for the life of me see him lasting the distance. I think he'd get broken down by the halfway mark.

Hes strong, a strong puncher not a huge puncher but strong, hes got a good chin. Outside of that I see nothing. His defense consists of leaning back and parrying shots away with his chin in the air, against a guy who throws more than 1 shot at a time, hes going to be in trouble.

Zab fought well, he made me proud with the courage he displayed and his improved stamina. He was also throwing a more purposeful jab for once. He did well I just wish he'd of thrown combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I think his chins good but I can not for the life of me see him lasting the distance. I think he'd get broken down by the halfway mark.

Hes strong, a strong puncher not a huge puncher but strong, hes got a good chin. Outside of that I see nothing. His defense consists of leaning back and parrying shots away with his chin in the air, against a guy who throws more than 1 shot at a time, hes going to be in trouble.

Zab fought well, he made me proud with the courage he displayed and his improved stamina. He was also throwing a more purposeful jab for once. He did well I just wish he'd of thrown combinations.
                He hasn't really had someone to test his chin.
                Well, I guess if you count Holt and he took his shots pretty well.
                So I guess he has, but I'd love to see him in there against the Argentinean body snatcher

Comment

This thread is all kinds of fail. The almighty Lucas Matthyse couldn't even beat judah what a bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Now I have heard it all.

Danny Garcia is crude as f.uck! You can say Judah won, Alexander won, whatever man this guy got outboxed by Ashley Theophane

This all stems from hypejobs. Ancient Morales gave bum ass Maidana a tough fight so my god Danny Garcia must be special! He beat Khan - lol so did Prescott and Julio Diaz came mightily close I give him credit for Khan but its only because he is so crude nobody expected it not that they thought Khan was some beast.

Did you see those right hands he was throwing? I had tears in my eyes.
                    Zab took his left hook away, worked out his power was overrated to fu.ck and whooped his ass for the remainder. He'd beat him in a rematch.

What does Garcia even have to keep Lucas off of him?
                    Honestly the kid don't beat Peterson, Lucas or Ajose, I don't think he'd even beat Khabib or Guzman.

Ajose was paid to keep away from Garcia for a good reason - He is a bigger, faster, more polished version of Judah with a higher workrate, 10 times the heart and chin & he is prime. Hes is the fighter Zab could of been. The ''Super'' Judah everybody could see but would never show up he just doesn't have GBs backing and the paper titles to back this up.
                    I actually thought Morales won the 1st fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X