Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the greatest counterpunching brawler ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plasterking View Post
    Hey Marquez Fanboy..Maybe you are like your idol if we meet in the ring.
    Try again, bro, I'm a boxing fan first and I PROMISE you, I will run circles around your ass if you ever want to have a real debate. But let's start simple. Name me one historian worth a damn who has Pac in his top 20. I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by plasterking;11526526[B
      ]Pac will own everybody if he fought backwards[/B]. But he is a warrior not a H*m0 like chicken floyd and P*ss drinker Marquez. Floyd is effective against JMM bcoz he plays as the counterpuncher and JMM is the aggressor. What if Pac played as counter-puncher against JMM in their last fight? It'll be boring one sided fight for Pac..So shutup floydiots and crybaby JMM fans, your idols are cowards.
      well, its official, I have now heard everything there is to hear in the world.

Manny Pacquiao...will own EVERYBODY...fighting...backwards.... guy can barely own anyone credible going forward, but going backwards, he owns EVERYONE!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!! nice nice. you proved me wrong with facts what can I say...

I wish I could just do drugs all day and not pay attention to the real world, but alas, I like to keep my mind sharp...
        let me guess. you are unemployed on your mother's couch posting from her computer.

opinion voided.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          let me guess. you are unemployed on your mother's couch posting from her computer.

opinion voided.
          I don't see what that has to do with the discussion at hand. Why don't you answer the question?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            lol name ONE

I'll name 2.

Bert Sugar. Most credible boxing historian. "Pacquaio is already in the teens of the top 20 ATG. he is certainly the greatest southpaw of all time"

Emmanuel Steward. Greatest trainer of all time. "Pacquiao is among the greatest. Right up there with Ali and Robinson."

Comment

Lmao....This thread failed big time

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                I'll name 2.

Bert Sugar. Most credible boxing historian. "Pacquaio is already in the teens of the top 20 ATG. he is certainly the greatest southpaw of all time"

Emmanuel Steward. Greatest trainer of all time. "Pacquiao is among the greatest. Right up there with Ali and Robinson."
                Bert Sugar is NOT credible at all. And I'm not just saying that to try and discredit you. He's very knowledgeable but he is totally daffy. He's more of a storyteller than a legit historian. That's cool and all, but not really a source. It's like citing Aesop in a discussion about Greek culture.

And the Manny Steward line 1. was said in the middle of a biased-ass HBO broadcast and 2. is so indefinite. "Among the greatest" doesn't really mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  Roberto Duran.
                  yep

Duran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> daylight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    Bert Sugar is NOT credible at all. And I'm not just saying that to try and discredit you. He's very knowledgeable but he is totally daffy. He's more of a storyteller than a legit historian. That's cool and all, but not really a source. It's like citing Aesop in a discussion about Greek culture.

And the Manny Steward line 1. was said in the middle of a biased-ass HBO broadcast and 2. is so indefinite. "Among the greatest" doesn't really mean anything.

I just named 2 of the absolute most respected boxing historians in the sport and d1ckhead here discredits both of them.

how do you even talk sense with idiots like this?

Comment

You can always identify an idiot when you ask them to name a legit historian and they name Bert Sugar.

Comment

Working...
                      X