Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Would Not Rule Out Facing a UFC Fighter - If Money is Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    He better be fighting Jon Jones, so it's competetive. Israel or anyone bellow would just be a one sided beatdown
    It's a good fight, just wondering who's Peds testing comes positive first!

Comment

Some MMA fighters are very good at striking/boxing. Of course, Canelo would be just diluting the sport of boxing with this kind of fight in the name of the almighty $$$. Kind of a shame if he does.

Comment

#1 P4P
        CA$HNELO THE CONQUEROR

Anybody in the UFC from 155-185 pounds , come on down!

Kabib , GSP , Jon Jones , Adesanya step in the ring I dare you!

Dana White cut that $100M USD check you bald headed weasel.
        Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 10-17-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

kabib weighs how much? wasnt the fight vs McGregor at 155lbs? id pay to watch him and canelo, hes a beast.

Comment

Dana aint gonna allow it.... Canelo would hurt any of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
              Why is the discussion always about dragging a ufc fighter into a boxing ring? I love boxing,but if these guys really wanted to prove themselves, they'd step into the octagon. When you force a ufc fighter to box,you take away his kicks,knees,elbows,and his entire ground game. A boxer in the octagon would still have his boxing,but would have to contend with all other aspects of mma. By all means,if an mma fighter mouths off and disrespects boxing,his ass deserves to be humbled,but beating a guy who throws punches like a little kid is nothing to brag about.
              i agree with this so much. Like Milo Savage did it against Gene Labelle but its pretty obvious Boxers dont want a fight they just want to box.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                If this were to happen, I wonder if Oscar would write another whiney emotional letter to fans like a b***h the way he did when Floyd faced McGregor.
                I don't think Oscar has any credibility with anyone these days -- certainly not with Canelo. No one pays attention to him...kinda sad.

Comment

"For me it is not a challenge to fight with a UFC fighter, but (I would do it) if it represents good business," said Canelo in a talk with TUDN."

What is TUND? When did Canelo say this? What was the context? I am not saying the writer made this up whole cloth, but this is lazy reporting -- bush league.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez would not rule out the possibility of facing a fighter from the UFC in a boxing match - if the money made sense. Canelo, who captured titles in three different weight classes, is moving up by two full divisions to the light heavyweight division on November 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, when he challenges WBO world champion Sergey Kovalev.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    WAIT A MINUTE!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854

Originally posted by BoxingScene
                    "He wants to continue hurting boxing by making fights that don't make sense ... and not giving boxing the credibility it deserves," Canelo tells TMZ Sports.

Comment

Not interested in a third fight with GGG

Not interested in Andrade

Not interested in Derevyanchenko

Not interested in Charlo

Not interested in BJS

Not interested in Callum Smith

Not interested in Plant

Not interested in Benavidez

Not interested in Bivol

Not interested in Beterbiev/Gvzodyk winner

MMA fighter? Interested!