Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: I've Worked My Whole Life For This Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: I've Worked My Whole Life For This Moment

Luke Campbell reaches out for greatness tomorrow as he takes on the best fighter on the planet in his quest to land his first World title, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK. Campbell faces Vasiliy Lomachenko for the WBC, WBA, WBO and Ring Magazine Lightweight belts welcoming the pound-for-pound king to London for the toughest night's work of his stellar career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Campbell is a pretty good boxer with nice skill. He is bigger and longer than Loma and also he have a big big home advantage... But Vasil he's just on another level. The speed and the Ring IQ of the King of the division will be too much for the Brit.

Lomachenko by Tko 9

Comment

Beaten by the guy who got ko’d by Loma, that just about sums it up. In boxing styles make fights but not against Lomachenko, at this point he can undo any style. Campbell doesn’t have any avenue for success imo.

Comment

You're whole life? You're 31! Goddam millennial...

Comment

So............

Comment

To get KTFO in front of your country men, happy for you, live it up while you can

Comment

Good luck to Luke. I think Loma will pick him apart though

Comment

The only way Campbell will win is to fight dirty like Salido and Jeff Horn plus home town decision mates amigos sayonara.

Comment

Working...
                X