No announcement yet.

LOMA Has A Loss Going SOUTH, RIGO Has A Loss GOING North 2x

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMA Has A Loss Going SOUTH, RIGO Has A Loss GOING North 2x

how did Loma never agree to a catch initially?

Rigo - Bantamweight GOLD 2x 123.5lbs limit
    Rigo - Pro - Super Bantam 122lbs

Loma - Feather GOLD 1x / Lightweight GOLD 1x (132lbs limit)
    Loma - Pro - Feather 126, Now 130

They both loss their 0, therefore shouldn't Rigo and Loma still be ranked in the same position?

the paradox is Loma struggled with a Mikey Garcia leftover... doesn't matter if it was his 2nd pro fight, I'm sure Rigo wouldn't have minded a title shot for his 2nd pro fight too. LOL. these masters want to make money.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-10-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

TS don’t tell the noobs that your gonna ruin therr day

Don’t you see Loma just beat an old 5 foot midget he’ll now beat the whole world lol

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        TS don’t tell the noobs that your gonna ruin therr day

Don’t you see Loma just beat an old 5 foot midget he’ll now beat the whole world lol
        When Loma faces another champion in the same class at the caliber of Donaire then it’s somrhting. When Loma gets beat again by a harder foe or Champion in his class they will say “well Loma beat a Super Bantamweight with a broken hand doe.”

Comment

they are both bums. tank davis has zero losses! yes zero. hes clearly better

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            they are both bums. tank davis has zero losses! yes zero. hes clearly better
            Loma never wanted a catchweight doe. Waited to 2018

Comment

If took me a while to realize that you were Floyd's Mask aka SugarHookKaine aka some other name but I forgot what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                Loma never wanted a catchweight doe. Waited to 2018
                i thought we hated catchweights or was that last week? sorry i havent received the new slick boxing fanboy newsletter so im not up to date

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i thought we hated catchweights or was that last week? sorry i havent received the new slick boxing fanboy newsletter so im not up to date
                  Rigo been going Northbound since the Olympics. Loma light drained at Feather even though he was already a Lightweight from his last Medal..

Milking insecurity in the pros. When Loma steps up and not face M.Garcia leftovers then we’ll see Loma’s potential.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                    Rigo been going Northbound since the Olympics. Loma light drained at Feather even though he was already a Lightweight from his last Medal..

Milking insecurity in the pros. When Loma steps up and not face M.Garcia leftovers then we’ll see Loma’s potential.

I am absolutely certain that you will just move the goalpost.

You seem to not like him for some reason.

Not sure why..

I wonder what it could be?

Comment

Working...
                    X