No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Offers Wilder $12.5M flat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Why would he accept it when he knows Hearn will make a better offer?
    Perhaps Hearn will make a better offer. We don't know that as of yet.

However 12.5 Mil is more than most of Mayweather/ Pacquaio opponents purses even when there were 1 mil PPV sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      you answered my question with a question but expect me to give you an answer to that?

again answer the question I presented then ask your question...

thats usually how it works unless you are trying to completely ignore it... which you are

ill keep it simple for you simpleton.....

answer my question if not get blocked
      When Mayweather and Pac sold 1 Mil PPV or so, the end purse of most of the opponents wasn't even 12.5 Mil.. they were getting 3 to 6 mil...

Wilder needs to realise that 12.5 Mil is more than what 99% of boxers get paid a fight. It's 5 times his last headlining purse...

This is not a purse of 100 Million...

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Just because you don't know doesn't mean Wilder doesn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          The point was that Manny forced a % of the revenue, knowing what it was worth a lot more than 40 million and wound up getting close to 200 million.

WILDER WOULD BE AN IDIOT TO TAKE THIS OFFER. PERIOD. I'M DONE WITH ARGUING WITH YOU IDIOTS.
          Manny didn't make 200 million FFS.

You idiots keep making up numbers all the time such as 100 million purses total for AJ VS Wilder LOL. Is it because they are multiples of 100 ffs? LOL

Manny was making in excess of 30 mil a fight after PPV. Guarantees 25 Mil...

40 mil flat fee wasn't anything special when he was earning close enough to it.

Wilder is earning 5 times less than the offer Hearn sent.

When Pac and Mayweather sold 1 million or so PPV, even most of their opponents didn't make 12.5 Mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Just because you don't know doesn't mean Wilder doesn't know.
            What I do know is 12.5 Mil is more than what most of Pac and Mayweather opponents received even after 1 mil or so PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

However 12.5 Mil is more than most of Mayweather/ Pacquaio opponents purses even when there were 1 mil PPV sales.
              He better make a better deal! You want Wilder to cross the pond and give him chump change? Sweeten the deal.

The Bronze Bomber has 40 wins with 39 KO's and is the WBC Champion.

Joseph Parker lost the WBO title to Joshua. He was at 24 wins, 18 KO's, 1 loss!

So how do you guys figure Parker is deserving a better deal than Wilder?

I can't see it? Not according to they both fought! Wilder has faced the better opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                I can't see it? Not according to they both fought! Wilder has faced the better opponents.

Eh?

Hughie Fury would wipe the floor with Wilder. He wouldn't land a punch.

Comment

• Lowball? LOL!

Wilder's highest payday so far is $2,1 million, more than $10 million less than $12,5 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    Eh?

Hughie Fury would wipe the floor with Wilder. He wouldn't land a punch.
                    LOL! The same Hughie Fury that lost to Parker?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

So how do you guys figure Parker is deserving a better deal than Wilder?
                      Parker went to London to fight for 2 additional major belts. Wilder would be going to become the first ever undisputed heavyweight champion to hold 4 major belts plus the IBO.

Even if he lost he'd be made for life just from the revenues from the fight alone let alone a rematch. If he won he'd see his profile skyrocket and the price he could charge per fight go along with it.

That's all thanks to AJ's work in winning (and overpaying) for the belts. Work Wilder can take advantage of just by showing up and getting lucky with his right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X