No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring Achieves Dream, Shocks Masayuki Ito For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    so you believe cuadras declined to take a drug test due to Coke? Lmaooo. He used peds and tried to cover it up by saying it was regular drug use. Why wouldn't he have taken the ped test if he was just going to admit drug use? He didn't want to expose that he was a cheat so pretended he was using recreational drugs. You're really a moron. You'll believe anything. Matter of fact, venmo me $5000 and I'll appoint you to be the president of Mexico.
    Stu.pid , he had problems with drugs and depression before he was a champion

You only was able to say 7 names hahahahaha

And i'm waiting your prove about marque using PEDs

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Stu.pid , he had problems with drugs and depression before he was a champion

You only was able to say 7 names hahahahaha

And i'm waiting your prove about marque using PEDs
      Sure... And that back acne was coincidental?? Lmaoooo. He was on PEDs and still got his ass whooped... Ohh by a Rican bum. Everyone knows marques was on roids. You think he got into to the best shape of his career at 40 because he drank his own piss?? Lmaooo idiot.

Comment

Sure... And that back acne was coincidental?? Lmaoooo. He was on PEDs and still got his ass whooped... Ohh by a Rican bum. Everyone knows marques was on roids. You think he got into to the best shape of his career at 40 because he drank his own piss?? Lmaooo idiot.
        Hahahahaha look old.photos of Cuadras, he has a lot of acne when he was young thats the reason why he has his face with a lot of.marks

You are my favorite dog here, funny and stu.pid.

Arroyo? Well, his bro was destroyed by Nery

Your father and mother are from Puerto Rico and you know this

Márquez was not in his best shape

He did a work specially to gain power , he was more slow and thats the reason why he was taking a lot of punishment

They did a work to gain power, just that

I see , you are a fat guy that does not know sh.it about training

And you are.not respecting a boxing legend like Marquez

Without any prove you are saying he was a Cheater

And all the world is not you, sick.

Márquez is bigger than all Puerto Rico boxing lol

Comment

Hahahahaha look old.photos of Cuadras, he has a lot of acne when he was young thats the reason why he has his face with a lot of.marks

You are my favorite dog here, funny and stu.pid.

Arroyo? Well, his bro was destroyed by Nery

Your father and mother are from Puerto Rico and you know this

Márquez was not in his best shape

He did a work specially to gain power , he was more slow and thats the reason why he was taking a lot of punishment

They did a work to gain power, just that

I see , you are a fat guy that does not know sh.it about training

And you are.not respecting a boxing legend like Marquez

Without any prove you are saying he was a Cheater

And all the world is not you, sick.

Márquez is bigger than all Puerto Rico boxing lol
          Marquez couldn't drop pac in 36 rounds but suddenly could knock him out cold. He was always flabby, all of a sudden he's jacked at 40. Are you really this stupid or just blind? I'm not Puerto Rican so you're wasting your time with your nonsense but, nery was a drug cheat and Marquez would have had his ass whooped by Trinidad, Cotto or Benitez. He couldn't even beat Chris John and had his world rocked by tim Bradley. Lmaoooo

Comment

Marquez couldn't drop pac in 36 rounds but suddenly could knock him out cold. He was always flabby, all of a sudden he's jacked at 40. Are you really this stupid or just blind? I'm not Puerto Rican so you're wasting your time with your nonsense but, nery was a drug cheat and Marquez would have had his ass whooped by Trinidad, Cotto or Benitez. He couldn't even beat Chris John and had his world rocked by tim Bradley. Lmaoooo

Palomino whooped the ass of Benítez, imagine Márquez...

Márquez was smaller than them, Óscar whooped the ass of Trinidad and was better than Benítez

Márquez won that fight against John clearly

So, Golovkin won the fights against Canelo but Márquez lost to John hahaha what a stup.id guy

Bradley? Yeah, close fight against a natural 147 pounds

Márquez natural weight was 135 but he was a múltiple champion of the world

Most of Legends from puerto rico Lost against mexicans

Your parents are from Puerto Rico, piece of sh.it

And Márquez Lost. Speed to gain power

Márquez in the first fight with Pacquiao was near to knocked down Pacquiao with a same right hand of the 4th fight

Poor id.iot piece of sh.it

So, 7 names of 200

Mexican Boxing is very clean...

Comment

Palomino whooped the ass of Benítez, imagine Márquez...

Márquez was smaller than them, Óscar whooped the ass of Trinidad and was better than Benítez

Márquez won that fight against John clearly

So, Golovkin won the fights against Canelo but Márquez lost to John hahaha what a stup.id guy

Bradley? Yeah, close fight against a natural 147 pounds

Márquez natural weight was 135 but he was a múltiple champion of the world

Most of Legends from puerto rico Lost against mexicans

Your parents are from Puerto Rico, piece of sh.it

And Márquez Lost. Speed to gain power

Márquez in the first fight with Pacquiao was near to knocked down Pacquiao with a same right hand of the 4th fight

Poor id.iot piece of sh.it

So, 7 names of 200

Mexican Boxing is very clean...
              Benitez beat duran when in his prime, you think Marquez stood a chance?? Lol OK. Bradley was a 140 pound fighter, not 147,stop.making excuses for Marquez getting his ass kicked. Why do you keep bringing up pr, what's your obsession? Is it because tito never lost to a Mexican? Or is it because Margarito needed plaster wraps against a Rican
              or because Canelo at 26 could barely beat an old 36 yr old small Cotto? Why are you so butt hurt? But let me get back to my original point, Mexican boxing today is pure s***! Deal with it pedro.
              Last edited by Jab jab boom; 05-26-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Benitez beat duran when in his prime, you think Marquez stood a chance?? Lol OK. Bradley was a 140 pound fighter, not 147,stop.making excuses for Marquez getting his ass kicked. Why do you keep bringing up pr, what's your obsession? Is it because tito never lost to a Mexican? Or is it because Margarito needed plaster wraps against a Rican
                or because Canelo at 26 could barely beat an old 36 yr old small Cotto? Why are you so butt hurt? But let me get back to my original point, Mexican boxing today is pure s***! Deal with it pedro.
                Pus.sy, answer this:

Your parents are from Puerto Rico?

You are stu.pid.

And Palomino whooped the ass of Benítez , imagine Márquez ...

Duran Lost against a lot of fighters like Esteban de Jesús and they were inferior to Márquez

Bradley was a natural welterweight and he fought in 154 in amateur

It's not a shame to Lost against Bradley in your 5th división , fighting since 126 division

Hahahajahaj

De la Hoya whooped the ass of Trinidad

So, Trinidad won the fight against Óscar according to you but Canelo Lost against Golovkin?

A young canelo whooped the ass of Cotto and outboxed him

Cotto tried to drain him like he did against Geale , what a pu.ss.y

And Margarito was clean when destroyed Cotto

Chávez whooped the ass of Camacho and Rosario easily..

Sánchez destroyed easily Wilfredo Gómez

Puerto Rico boxing is sh.it

Totally , shi.t nothing more

They have only one champion hahahahaha only one

And most.of his actual champions Lost against mexicans

López, Machado, Verdejo, Martínez, etc

México has triple more champions than Puerto Rico

Fu.ck, Japan is better than Puerto Rico in this SPORT

Lol

Comment

Pus.sy, answer this:

Your parents are from Puerto Rico?

You are stu.pid.

And Palomino whooped the ass of Benítez , imagine Márquez ...

Duran Lost against a lot of fighters like Esteban de Jesús and they were inferior to Márquez

Bradley was a natural welterweight and he fought in 154 in amateur

It's not a shame to Lost against Bradley in your 5th división , fighting since 126 division

Hahahajahaj

De la Hoya whooped the ass of Trinidad

So, Trinidad won the fight against Óscar according to you but Canelo Lost against Golovkin?

A young canelo whooped the ass of Cotto and outboxed him

Cotto tried to drain him like he did against Geale , what a pu.ss.y

And Margarito was clean when destroyed Cotto

Chávez whooped the ass of Camacho and Rosario easily..

Sánchez destroyed easily Wilfredo Gómez

Puerto Rico boxing is sh.it

Totally , shi.t nothing more

They have only one champion hahahahaha only one

And most.of his actual champions Lost against mexicans

López, Machado, Verdejo, Martínez, etc

México has triple more champions than Puerto Rico

Fu.ck, Japan is better than Puerto Rico in this SPORT

Lol
                  how many ways do. I need to spell it out for your illiterate Mexican ass, I'm not Puerto Rican, neither are my parents. Get over your obsession. It's pathetic. But let's get to facts... Benitez beat palomino. And palomino lost to duran too. Most of Bradley's career was fought at 140. He didn't have a size advantage on Marquez. He just kicked his ass. With Canelo and Cotto, a 26 yr old is supposed to beat a much smaller 36 yr old. Canelo barely beat him and he should've ko'd him. He just wasn't good enough. And you dare say Cotto tried to drain him. Canelo had more fights at 155 than anyone in boxing history. He is the biggest catch weight king ever. Margarito is a convicted cheater.. Everyone knows it. Just like the rest of the Mexican boxers who feel the need to cheat because their skills and talent can't nshch up. Just like you can't match up with me. You're a Mexican Muppet who is wrongnwitu every prediction he makes. Like Mikey Garcia knocking out spence with 1 Uppercut. Lmaooooo idiot

Comment

how many ways do. I need to spell it out for your illiterate Mexican ass, I'm not Puerto Rican, neither are my parents. Get over your obsession. It's pathetic. But let's get to facts... Benitez beat palomino. And palomino lost to duran too. Most of Bradley's career was fought at 140. He didn't have a size advantage on Marquez. He just kicked his ass. With Canelo and Cotto, a 26 yr old is supposed to beat a much smaller 36 yr old. Canelo barely beat him and he should've ko'd him. He just wasn't good enough. And you dare say Cotto tried to drain him. Canelo had more fights at 155 than anyone in boxing history. He is the biggest catch weight king ever. Margarito is a convicted cheater.. Everyone knows it. Just like the rest of the Mexican boxers who feel the need to cheat because their skills and talent can't nshch up. Just like you can't match up with me. You're a Mexican Muppet who is wrongnwitu every prediction he makes. Like Mikey Garcia knocking out spence with 1 Uppercut. Lmaooooo idiot
                    Who won , bit.ch?

Óscar or Trinidad?

Stu.pid, height and weight is not all, Bradley was more fast in his natural weight, Márquez don't.

You think Márquez was faster in 147 than 135?

And whooped his ass? Márquez was clean and it was very close fight.

Canelo was 25 years old and outboxed Cotto

He was drained in 155 pounds , and it was not in his prime

Cotto was a bi.tch of mexicans, thats a fact

Hahaha

7 fighters with problems with test

In a list of 200 champions

Do you know how stu.pid you are?

Most of Legends from Puerto Rico were mexicans *****es

And a young Canelo outboxed Cotto

He outboxed him, the weight did not care

Comment

Who won , bit.ch?

Óscar or Trinidad?

Stu.pid, height and weight is not all, Bradley was more fast in his natural weight, Márquez don't.

You think Márquez was faster in 147 than 135?

And whooped his ass? Márquez was clean and it was very close fight.

Canelo was 25 years old and outboxed Cotto

He was drained in 155 pounds , and it was not in his prime

Cotto was a bi.tch of mexicans, thats a fact

Hahaha

7 fighters with problems with test

In a list of 200 champions

Do you know how stu.pid you are?

Most of Legends from Puerto Rico were mexicans *****es

And a young Canelo outboxed Cotto

He outboxed him, the weight did not care
                      you're still crying about Oscar vs tito from 20 yrs ago? Get over it, Oscar lost because he ran like a Lil b***h. Pretty symbolic of what Mexican boxing is now. A bunch of bit***s. With Canelo, how was he drained when his fight before Cotto was at 155 and his next 2 fights were at 155 and 154 after Cotto? Not to mention, he used clen to make weight so you know he wasn't drained. Lmaooo. You sound dumber and dumber every time you post. The best win of Marquez career was at 147, now he was slow and out of his weight class? Stop being a hypocrite. There were 8 different names on the list I gave you if you want to exclude coke head Chavez sr and pretend that Marquez wasn't dirty. Name 1 country the size of Mexico or smaller with more cheats. Mexican boxing is trash in 2019 and full of ped using hype jobs. It doesn't matter how much you cry about it while listening to mariachi music and drinKing tecates. That's how it is. Now keep quiet before your ass gets sent to the other side of the wall.
                      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 05-26-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X