Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto is much SUPERIOR than Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clottey-Quintana would be a competitive fight. People even admitted so when the fight was made. Most people who had their stuff straight knew Berto would run over Quintana the way he did even though a lot of them thought Quintana's weight would play a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Berto would probably win, but I dont think it would be easy.
      It will not be easy, people that think so are really not matching them up properly. Berto is too easy to hit, Clottey is a strong dude with good D, he goes to the body well, he got a solid jab, a nice hook and a nice right hand. Clottey is a way better inside fighter than Berto, I even like Clottey footwork over Berto.

I can see Berto winning but it will not be easy by any means. It will be the type of fight where Berto at the end will have to pull it out and Clottey WILL give it up....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        The all suck bro...
        dude, stop the nonsense. i thought u were a pac fan. now ur just makin him look bad. clottey had no buisness being in that ring with pac. thats a fact. he has no heart. he hasnt beat anyone of substance. u give me a reason why he should have been fighting pac and ill take back everything i wrote.

Comment

Clottey's style is all wrong for Berto. Berto doesn't throw a lot of punches so Clottey wouldn't be in his shell that long.....Berto is open to Clottey's straight right....Berto has no inside game yet he always ends up on the inside...Clottey would murder him with uppercuts and triple left hooks on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Clottey-Quintana would be a competitive fight. People even admitted so when the fight was made. Most people who had their stuff straight knew Berto would run over Quintana the way he did even though a lot of them thought Quintana's weight would play a factor.
            Quintana > Clottey
            Clottey > Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Quintana > Clottey
              Clottey > Berto
              Please, Clottey's resume doesn't stack up against Berto.

Comment

i got berto over clottey,clottey is a hard fight but not a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                  Obviously all the fighters Pacquiao beat turn to trash after he gets done with them. *rolls eyes
                  no clottey was trash before pacman

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                    no clottey was trash before pacman
                    yes he was trash....

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Carolla View Post
                      Please, Clottey's resume doesn't stack up against Berto.
                      what resume?

Comment

Working...
                      X