Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infinity Ward ****s all Over Treyarch AND Bungie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity Ward ****s all Over Treyarch AND Bungie!

Yeah, Shots fired.

COD:WOW = LOLAGE.

Nazi Zombies? I can understand it being popular as a extra side game, but it being more popular than the actual **** game itself. hilarious. IW doesn't need BS like that. And Halo is ACTUALLY what i'd rather play, but in terms of overall games and developers, Treyarch = ****. Bungie = Good. IW = Great.

Haha, funny thing is Zombie mode was actually my favorite part of World at War. I never really liked Halo too much. For some reason Resistance, Halo, Killzone, Gears never really made me go Ohhhh.

Don't get me wrong they are well made and extremely polished just not my cup of tea I guess.

I wonder however if ModernWarfare and Call of Duty will actually splinter and break into different franchises? Treyarch doing the WWII and IW doing the Modern stuff.

Comment

MW2 has been heavily influenced by Killzone 2. Guerrilla Games>>>>>>>> Infinity Ward

Comment

Dude, i don't know WTF you are smoking but Treyarch did an great job on WAW. maybe some things needed to be fixed it but the server is better than IW.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
          Dude, i don't know WTF you are smoking but Treyarch did an great job on WAW. maybe some things needed to be fixed it but the server is better than IW.
          There was nothing wrong with WaW its just that they didn't really do anything new and innovative with it. It felt like a $60 WW2 mappack of ModernWarfare 1. The one exception being Zombie mode which I really enjoyed.

Some games are just natural progressions and polishing of the game before it but some take leaps forward. IW has taken leaps with its last 2 MW titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            There was nothing wrong with WaW its just that they didn't really do anything new and innovative with it. It felt like a $60 WW2 mappack of ModernWarfare 1. The one exception being Zombie mode which I really enjoyed.

Some games are just natural progressions and polishing of the game before it but some take leaps forward. IW has taken leaps with its last 2 MW titles.
            They did a great Job on the weapons though.

But one of their mistakes was the power of the MP40. I mean in Core somebody with that gun is almost unbeatable.

Comment

Halo 3's just better than COD to be honest.

Comment

Call of Duty is better than Halo in my opinion. Halo is over rated. I thought World At War was great. The story mode was good. I don't really play it online. Nazi Zombies was the ****.

Comment

**** IW, they cant even fix the problems with their servers and cant even play online...

They sure took the 70 for the game, but they wont fix the problem? **** IW!!!

Comment

Modern Warfare 2 is the TRUTH

Comment

Working...
                    X