No announcement yet.

I don't understand gay people. Do you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trigger happpy View Post
    No i am not drunk i just hate when people bash gays. They are human to.
    P.S I did not killed the rabbits. I just did that for shock value.
    LOL @ this crap all serious. Take a chill pill.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
      [/U][/I][/B]

Um that would be the Brady Bunch
      The Brady Bunch is a reality show?

Comment

I also don't understand why people think gays are in tune with art and culture when all they do is listen to top 40 shit and watch garbage on TV.

Comment

They ae confused about their own identity which is why they went into the AIDS spreading business in first place. I know for a fact that gay people act like that and turn to men because they were scared of flange and/o couldn't get any *****. That is why you have so many limey whote ****'s: foreigners in their country and their kids (eg. Cashley Cole) have out done them for style and size and have taken all their best women. Touble is, men and men cannot make kids! That is why ****sexuality is an abomination

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I don't understand why they are some dramatic. The things they say like "I'm going to flip like a biscuit" is something that normal people would never say. I have this true life on and its about gays and it has this 3 gay man couple and one dude is bitching that he never gets the front seat. Then he complains that the other two guys sleep together and he feels left out. The reason why this happens is that one of the gays feels that if he sleeps alone that someone will come get him. Now the lonely gay is crying and begging for God to bring a 4th gay into the picture. I thought gay thing just happens but now I sort of look at it as a disease because no one in their right mind acts like this.
            lmao............

btw, i never give gay shows any viewer ship on my part because if they consistently get high ratings, gay is going to turn into a market and were going to see more emphasis on it. there will even be fake gay people just for show biz to cash in on because they will think that gayness interests people. fake gay people like fake gangstas...

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
              They ae confused about their own identity which is why they went into the AIDS spreading business in first place. I know for a fact that gay people act like that and turn to men because they were scared of flange and/o couldn't get any *****. That is why you have so many limey whote ****'s: foreigners in their country and their kids (eg. Cashley Cole) have out done them for style and size and have taken all their best women. Touble is, men and men cannot make kids! That is why ****sexuality is an abomination
              You're the biggest cocoa-shunter on this site!

Comment

Gay people freak me out.

Comment

***** FTW.

Comment

In my country we bury them in mass graves.

Alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                      you smell of korma.

Comment

Working...
                      X