Is having an abortion cowardly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More people=More money for the economy.

Comment

People should learn to protect themself during sex.. I can understand an abortion if a rape have occured.. Overwise I'm not so sure..

Comment

Having an abortion is not cowardly it depends on the circumstances. Supposing the woman was raped then I can see why she wouldn't want the baby, or what if it was severly disabled.

Personally I would have the baby but everyone is different.

Comment

the thought of aborting a child is upsetting to me ( i have a 2 yr old daughter ) but in no way shape or form, should the government dictate what a woman can and cannot do with HER body. there are certain circumstances where it's ok to go through with it (although i would feel really ****ed up and i know it would stay in the back of my mind for life)

Comment

Idk i do think abortions are wrong but if a girl told me i got her pregnant when i wasnt expecting it at all the first thing to pop in my head would probably be "she needs to get an abortion"

Comment

as said already, all depends on circumstances

if you knew your child was going to be born autistic, with down syndrome etc it could be too expensive to care for, too much work etc

Comment

sorry but when a woman is pregnant the baby is not part of her body. the baby has its own body it just happens to be inside the woman. the man should have just as much of a say as the woman, and if he doesnt want it and she does he shouldnt have to pay child support. thats a gay law and i got ****ed over by it by a cheating whore

Comment

Originally posted by GreyAlien View Post
                  sorry but when a woman is pregnant the baby is not part of her body. the baby has its own body it just happens to be inside the woman. the man should have just as much of a say as the woman, and if he doesnt want it and she does he shouldnt have to pay child support. thats a gay law and i got ****ed over by it by a cheating whore
                  Shoulda moved yo alien ass to Venus, nigga

Earth hoes are dirty.

Comment

No, it is not.

Comment

Working...
                    X