Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Shamrock's loss ruined his Pro Wrestling career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Shamrock's loss ruined his Pro Wrestling career?

He billed himself as "The World's Most Dangerous Man" in the WWE and if he tries to go back, I don't think that gimmick would work since some MMAs fans are wrestling fans and would know the truth.

What gimmick would Shamrock now have to use if any?

The Artist formerly known as "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man"?

I don't know if he would be a big draw in WWE anymore to be honest anyways. Unless he got a big push by the writers, he would probably come in with a bit of a bang, maybe a fued with a top 5 guy, then drift off again.

Isn't he wrestling for another organistaion right now and doing ok there? With guys like jeff Jarrett and some other older guys?

Comment

i think when people go to pro wrestling shows and believe and enjoy that, they dont really care if the man lost a "real" fight or whatever..

Comment

[quote:7097a3cc8e="seldomTap"]I don't know if he would be a big draw in WWE anymore to be honest anyways. Unless he got a big push by the writers, he would probably come in with a bit of a bang, maybe a fued with a top 5 guy, then drift off again.

Isn't he wrestling for another organistaion right now and doing ok there? With guys like jeff Jarrett and some other older guys?[/quote:7097a3cc8e]

he wrestles for NWA/TNA

Comment

Working...
        X