Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
    Floyd will always be associated with phaggotry for being a cherry picking duck...
    only because people cant hate on him for anything else

Comment

Funny how the writer didn't mention Mosley. You know, the guy that interrupted Floyd's post fight interview? The guy that people said Floyd would never fight because he was a real welterweight? The guy that suddenly became shot 5 months later when Floyd signed to fight him? Yeah that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        How was that an excuse? Name the fighters he shouldve fought and when and over who.

Name them all.
        Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        how is that an excuse im curious myself who people would be happy with him fighting. when he first posted he had a sentence i came back and it was a book
        The writer gave you examples but you ignored his examples and went on to his point: "I've never met a Mayweather fan without an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Funny how the writer didn't mention Mosley. You know, the guy that interrupted Floyd's post fight interview? The guy that people said Floyd would never fight because he was a real welterweight? The guy that suddenly became shot 5 months later when Floyd signed to fight him? Yeah that guy.
          ya funny how everyones shot after floyd fights them and instead of giving credit where credit is due it turns into him cherry picking

Comment

Yep. I remember specific "credible" posters who were on that crusade along with the trolls. The party line was that "Mayweather would not risk fighting Mosley( who just raped Margarito) before fighting Pacquiao."

SEVERAL POSTERS WERE ON THAT TRAIN.

Then just like NSB we see a shopped picture of Mosley looking like hes 100 years old in everyones sig and avatar. Never fails.

These same idiots seem to forget about Mosleys mysterious toothache when asked about Floyd. He was a stuttering shook mess.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-27-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              The writer gave you examples but you ignored his examples and went on to his point: "I've never met a Mayweather fan without an excuse."
              **** the writer hes not here to defend himself.

You are.

So name them. Third time. Or are you just here to troll?

Comment

Come on guys, Who is number 1 Pound 4 Pound the best fighter on the planet .................. ....
                Thats right, Floyd Mayweather Junior, Future hall of famer, one of the very best defensive fighters ever to lace up a pair of gloves.

Stop hating and give credit where its due.

Comment

The TRUTH IS: Mosley was old, out of prime, inactive ....

Don't believe me?

Floyd, who can't tell a lie to his fans, said "My game plan will take into consideration that Mosley is OLD!!!" ..... Is Floyd a liar?

More proof?

Mosley has not won a fight since January 2009!!! Floyd fought Mosley in May 2010!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    why should we better hope? i dont want to see that fight but you say it as tho garcia would win which is laughable
                    God damn you need better reading comprehension.

The title of this thread is "Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we want him to?", and I'm saying you all should hope he doesn't fight Garcia because that's more proof that he will not. He'd completely blow out Garcia and it would be an embarrassing cherry-pick on his part.

Comment

He won't. He always says "easy work" and doesn't fight them at that moment even though it makes business sense.

Floyd is an opportunist. A very very good one. Plus with his fans(who he doesn't give two shits about), he gets credit for other people's work.

Comment

Working...
                      X