Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's success above 135 is mostly based on other..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd's success above 135 is mostly based on other..

fighters success / wins....this is the truth
    to his fans, it does'nt matter if he did'nt fight the biggest threat as long as he waited long enough until somebody beat that guy , then beating the latter was just as good...funny ****

kostya - got beat by hatton that floyd beat
    margarito - got beat by shane that floyd beat
    pacquiao- got beat by jmm that floyd beat

these are just some of the lameass arguments you get from his fans..
    and this is the same reason why floyd gets labeled a ducker..and not becuase he's a villain , or becuase he's black or any other bs thats out there..

cotto- he did'nt want to fight floyd then according to his fans,... point they are missing is he did'nt fight him when a victory over cotto would've meant a lot...for some reason they think wanting to fight him and actaully fighting him are the same thing...lol

now that the biggest threat just lost, floyd's back to action to prove he's the number# 1 guy p4p ...vs the number 1 available opponent... this is true on paper, ..but i think it's safe to say that floyd is only willing to fight the number 1 opponent when the division he wants to fight in at becomes weak..

this is not a pac vs may thread btw.. it's only a floyd thread but feel free to post anything, i aint that sensitive...

Floyd is millionaire but his real job is cherry picking......a fruit picker.

He is hoping canelo loses so he wont have to fight him in september or whatever date is planed. He makes promises he will fight the more dangerous guy in the future, but hopes something derails the fight. He didnt mind JMM beat Pac, cos he can boast he is the one who beat JMM better than Pac did.

Floyds success is from what others do.

Comment

Shockingly I agree with almost everything except Pacman being the biggest threat. In fact Pacman really wasn't a threat. He'd have been beaten soundly. Martinez is Floyd's biggest threat & also any real top 5 154lb fighter outside of the hype job.

I do agree with everything else though. Floyd di piggy back off of other fighters victories over some fighters he may or may not have ducked. The only clear cut duck was Margarito,

Comment

I've said it a 100 times. Floyd's resume above 135 consist of cherry picking and ducking

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd is millionaire but his real job is cherry picking......a fruit picker.

He is hoping canelo loses so he wont have to fight him in september or whatever date is planed. He makes promises he will fight the more dangerous guy in the future, but hopes something derails the fight. He didnt mind JMM beat Pac, cos he can boast he is the one who beat JMM better than Pac did.

Floyds success is from what others do.
          I think what youre trying to say is...Hes a rich coward! :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I've said it a 100 times. Floyd's resume above 135 consist of cherry picking and ducking
            and retiring and going to jail! :WORD:

Comment

The problem with your argument is that your referencing Top Rank fighters.

It's clear and Arum is on record saying that he will not work with GBP. And I don't give a **** about the "Mayweather Promotions" cover up, Floyd is a GBP fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                The problem with your argument is that your referencing Top Rank fighters.

It's clear and Arum is on record saying that he will not work with GBP. And I don't give a **** about the "Mayweather Promotions" cover up, Floyd is a GBP fighter.
                oh , the blaming game ...im actaully done with that one..

this is simply to say floyd's resume above 135 is really not that good ..whether who's fault it is is really irrelvant to this thread...

Comment

His resume at 140 isn't good but at 147 he may have the best resume among active fighters.

Comment

to be fair he's been a ww almost half of his carreer....compare that to active fighters that are just ww for couple of years or couple of fights ...

Comment

Working...
                    X