Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: 51-49% That Alexander Beats Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson Jones beat the **** out of Brook. People (myself included) may dislike Devon because of his bull**** wins, but Devon is tougher, smarter, faster, and a much better boxer than Carson.

Devon by wide UD.

Comment

I think that Brook is probably quite a bit stronger than Devon and a better boxer than Maidana, Matthyese ect.. so I don't know the fight is a toss up to me, could be a boring technical fight, or Brook by KO. I don't see Devon KO'ing Brook regardless of the struggles he had with Carson who would give Devon some trouble too.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        I see Paulie thinks highly of Brook.......
        Yes, but there is a subtle agenda here. Paulie and Devon have their beef, and this is a bit of a jab at Alexander because Brook is still very green.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Carson Jones beat the **** out of Brook. People (myself included) may dislike Devon because of his bull**** wins, but Devon is tougher, smarter, faster, and a much better boxer than Carson.

Devon by wide UD.
          Carson barely landed a punch until Brook ran out of steam.

It was a one-sided beating for the first half. Then Brook gassed, and only then did Carson get into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

It was a one-sided beating for the first half. Then Brook gassed, and only then did Carson get into the fight.
            ^^^ This. Green K sent. It was a fight of two halves.

Comment

Seconded. If Brook developed a good stamina he would kill carson jones in a rematch with ease. He schooled jones in the first half.

Comment

I would avoid watching a Devon Alexander fight any day of the week.

Comment

Tbf, those are punchers with not much boxing skill.

Brook is a boxer first and foremost with accuracy and timing as his main assets. He also has pretty good power to go with it, so you never know...
                  Brook doesn't have power like Urango,Maidana,Matthysse,or Bailey and has never faced av opponent with Devon's skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                    Brook doesn't have power like Urango,Maidana,Matthysse,or Bailey and has never faced av opponent with Devon's skill set.
                    Exactly.

I also think it's funny that people think Brook is gonna stop Alexander, who has a fantastic chin. Brook stops a below average fighter and people say he has tons of power, but people forget about the massive upper cut Alexander landed on Urango to stop him.

Oh well, maybe Devon will finally get respect after he ends the Kell Brook hype.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X