View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:24 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,016,476,589.42
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Good posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
Um well, for one you assume its all Europeans who are saying that.

Your argument isn't well made. The heavyweight scene is a dominant European division right now. Not sure which of the last Klitschko opponents would fight in the US, considering nearly all of them are European. Theres no arguing about that.

The 168 division is a different story, its not dominated by either the US or European scenes.

Kessler should fight in the US, he honestly has no bargaining chip to say otherwise. However, if Ward rematches Froch, I would prefer to see Ward come to the UK to fight, as Froch holds a major belt, and their first fight was already in the US. Ward would make much more if he fought Froch over here. It would shut the critics up if he did that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
He could feast on US bums too, theres plenty more of them.
Chuckguy is online now   Reply With Quote