Comments Thread For: Bradley-Alvarado, Magdaleno Possible For February 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ bradley facing people coming off losses

Comment

bob's got it all figured out. what a bunch of garbage this is. arum is fct and our sport can't handle much more of this clown. TR and goldenboy better start working togeather and actually giving the fans what they want to see or he gonna lose even more fans then he already has with his in house garbage. a guy in alvarado comin off a lose gets a title shot? fck off arum.... sorry for my pottymouth but this sped gets to me enjoy the great fights on this weekend. picks ....moreno,lara,garcia,russell jr,angulo,cleverly,Oostuizen,and humberto soto. peace ya'll

Comment

Now can we stop with the whole Floyd ducking Manny ish. Its not in Bob Arums best interest to make May vs Pac.

Comment

Bradley will probably turn that down too, like Peterson.

Comment

I did want to see this fight,but not now after Alvarado just lost to Rios...Either make Pac Bradley Bradley Rios or Bradley Marquez...Only acceptable fights at the moment if ya gonna keep it in house...I think Bradley will turn this fight down once he hears it(just like the Peterson fight)..If I'm Bradley I'm demanding a better fight then Alvarado...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              They're not? I see... Al Haymon fighters then. Is that better?
              Yes it is. If Bob can make fights with Don king in the past then he can do it with Goldenboy and Al Haymon fighters. He is just a stubborn old ***** that wants to recycle his in house fighters. Mike alvarado is a jr welter who just got blasted out by a guy moving up from lightweight. why the **** is arum even considering matching him up against Bradley. If anything it should be Rios fighting Bradley. Arum just knows Bradley would embarrass Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Bradley will probably turn that down too, like Peterson.
                I agree.......

Comment

That stable has gone bone dry if this the best to offer Bradley.

TR really is a sinking ship
                  Last edited by Fetta; 11-07-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Bradley and Alverado???why?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Berto and Mayweather are not Goldenboy fighters.
                      Arum is not doing business with Floyd and vice versa this is common knowledge

Comment

Working...
                      X