• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
    Combinations 101 - George Foreman
    How to dominate the UFC - James Toney
    Never give up - Victor Ortiz
    Like father, like son: The fundamentals of a good father-son relationship - Floyd Mayweather (with contributions from Julio Cesar Chavez)
    Use your head! A guide to clean fighting - Evander Holyfield
    Successful at-home training: boxing in your living room - Julio Cesar Chavez

Foreman set the record for oldest lineal champion by landing a one-two combination twice in a row for the KO. The same combination landed two rounds earlier and he was looking to land it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Savvy Marketing: Lessons Learned from my Original and Successful Foray in the Kitchen Appliance Market - Evander Holyfield

Dont forget about the BBQ sauce he tryna push now too

Holyfield could prolly write a whole book series on comin up with products for the kitchen and it would easily be just as successful as all of those business ventures

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        My Son: The Heterosexual by Miguel Cotto
        Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        I am a Man - floyd mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Foreman set the record for oldest lineal champion by landing a one-two combination twice in a row for the KO. The same combination landed two rounds earlier and he was looking to land it again.
          Maybe but Foreman aint exactly known for his combos lol... like you wont exactly ever hear anybody talkin about Combo's Foreman threw (cept this time), especially not the combination that everybody and their mom has thrown & landed at least once at some point in their lives

Comment

• Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
            Maybe but Foreman aint exactly known for his combos lol... like you wont exactly ever hear anybody talkin about Combo's Foreman threw (cept this time), especially not the combination that everybody and their mom has thrown & landed at least once at some point in their lives
            yeah theyre pretty ugly and not nice looking, though he did throw them even in his prime and he threw a lot of body shots too in his prime. In his old age he was pretty measured and patient. Moorer swears it was a lucky shot but foreman landed the jab right hand several times that fight and twice in a row for the KO. I get what youre saying, just a lot of people call that fight a one punch ko and it wasnt.

Comment

• A decision victory made easy - Emanuel augustus

Comment

• Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
                "How to Develop a sound knowledge of the sport of boxing, show respect to boxers, not jump to idiotic conclusions and avoid making absurd and or untruthful statements"

Collaboratively written by many posters on NSB
                This gave me the lolz

Comment

• How To Keep A Secret by Orlando Cruz

Comment

• "My top ten excuses" By Floyd Maywweather

Comment

• The art of judging with your eyes closed - Jerry Roth

Comment

Working...
                      X