Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do soldiers overseas get HBO and boxing PPVs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do soldiers overseas get HBO and boxing PPVs?

I was watching WWE Smackdown and they said something about how soldiers overseas get all broadcasts of Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs, so I was just wondering do they also get to enjoy some boxing? I tried googling it but couldn't find anything.

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    I was watching WWE Smackdown and they said something about how soldiers overseas get all broadcasts of Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs, so I was just wondering do they also get to enjoy some boxing? I tried googling it but couldn't find anything.
    We used to get plenty History Channel, thats about it. Then again that was Marines and few years ago, not sure about now though.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      We used to get plenty History Channel, thats about it. Then again that was Marines and few years ago, not sure about now though.
      Thanks for the response. Also thanks for the service. I respect all men in the service but being a Marine is really something to take my hat off to.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        Thanks for the response. Also thanks for the service. I respect all men in the service but being a Marine is really something to take my hat off to.

Comment

in a couple coutries, I was able to watch free PPV. I think I was in Thailand when I saw at around noon time Jones vs Tarver fight. Cant remember which was it.

Comment

They probably just buy them online. You can buy the PPV on your computer for Top Rank PPv cards I believe. But you get a Top Rank broadcast not an HBO or Showtime

Comment

I got it for free in Iraq. The Army Network shows it.

Comment

I saw Cotto-Pac in Iraqi.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  AFN? cuz I heard they be getting good stuff nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    ......ooh rah

Comment

Working...
                    X